Do NOT use Real Money

after playing this game for a while and spending real money. customer support will not help I have tried many different ways to get support and still have not received any assistance.
they will take your money and not give you what you pay for do not play do not spend.

with my only experience all I can say is rip off. all I wanted was support to contact me about my issue it's been over a week.

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It's the same with anything you buy, "buyer beware" I have never had any problems with that. And if I did, "Glu beware".
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Tell me about it
    My wife loaded me up with over 12,000 in gold on this game and now it's missing and
    neither GLU or Amazon will do anything about it
    I wish I had something else to do in this **** HOSPITAL
  • Rene SookdeoRene Sookdeo Registered Users 12 Posts
    whatever the reason you're in the hospital I hope you feel better and get out soon.
    I'm going with nothing but free games I'm not going to pay anymore.
    unfortunately to really enjoy some of these games you got to shell out a couple bucks which I don't mind but I want to get what I paid for.
    Good luck hope you get out soon.
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    I totally agree
    My wife only did it so I could play whenever I wanted too
    and try to keep my blood pressure and tension down
    Plus the game is real fun when your on high levels of pain meds and fighting the darn o2 tubes and iv tubes in the way lol
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I hope U get well soon 2 @gbird...az far as the gold your wife got you...as long as she did it thru Google & if someone was logged into their Google account, you have receipts of your purchase emailed to you shortly after. Submit a Customer Care ticket with a screenshot of your receipts. They'll credit you what you paid for.
  • Rene SookdeoRene Sookdeo Registered Users 12 Posts
    PZO that is some good information I paid with PayPal I'm going to try that.

I have no problem spending real money to play these games. I will go out spend $50+ in 1 evening on a couple beverages with friends why not to have fun for an entire month. But I would like to get what I pay for.