Options

Halloween hunts yet?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Does anyone have the Halloween/zombie hunts yet? A update came out for Dino hunter about an hour ago. Glu sometimes releases New updates for the two games on the same day.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Does anyone have the Halloween/zombie hunts yet? A update came out for Dino hunter about an hour ago. Glu sometimes releases New updates for the two games on the same day.

not yet, todfoxx. I got the Doombringer event in Dino Hunter and completed it, but no Zombies yet for Deer Hunter
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    There will be a new binary showing up soon for iOS that will be required for the Halloween Event. Android will be soon.
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    There will be a new binary showing up soon for iOS that will be required for the Halloween Event. Android will be soon.
    which soon is first ;)
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Zaphod wrote: »
    which soon is first ;)

The hampsters are in a neck and neck race in the servers.. Who knows which one will win!
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Ios app store now has the update...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Yea, neck and neck my a$$! Everyone knows iOS gets things first with Glu.
  • Options
    Yea, neck and neck my a$$! Everyone knows iOS gets things first with Glu.

So...do you blame Glu or Kindle????
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »

I blame Google :)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Got the update and the event is finished. Just one region this time. Not challenging at all.

I made 199 platinum coins in the event but spent a little over 300 gold to purchase the shotgun. OTO of 55% off.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options

I'll blame both, what the hell! How hard is it to release iOS and android at the same time? Now if it's out on android and not kindle, I blame Amazon! Got that Tdub?
  • Options
    michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    Very disappointing event. Save your gold.
  • Options
    Got that Tdub?

You have issues...
    Say What??
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Just one region this time.

Hmm... if the event only takes place in one region, this means the Nightmare won't go on sale for HB. I'm glad I didn't participate in the event. You only win the Barton Mark V in this event, which is a useless weapon, like the Sterling Cloak. However, since you win a crossbow, this more than likely means HR4 will be released in 2 weeks. I remember the same thing happened with the Summer Sleigh Bells event. Win a bow. 2 weeks later HR3. I won't say this event isn't worthless, but the prize sure isn't worth it. At least this event confirms my suspicions that there will be a HR4.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    You have issues...

Say what?? Relax man, I was just goofing with you.
  • Options
    I have to say DS you have been spot on with your knowledge of upcoming events/regions. I look for your threads for the time frames on new content for these games. Thanks buddy! :cool:
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I have to say DS you have been spot on with your knowledge of upcoming events/regions. I look for your threads for the time frames on new content for these games. Thanks buddy! :cool:

No prob! Just been paying attention, that's all. I figured they wouldn't release the events at the same time, but didn't expect a binary update for DH14.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Say what?? Relax man, I was just goofing with you.

As I was with you... :)
    Say What??
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I haven't played in 2 weeks. Got lucky and signed in to a special event today. A big waste of time. I'll check back in 2 weeks to see about hr4. I think it's time to retire dh14. Never thought I'd say that.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm skipping this event just like the anniversary event. The amount of gold it takes to complete isn't worth the prize. Can't believe it's only 1 region.
  • Options
    That's a bummer Bill, from what saying it sounds like their just going through the motions on this game. I think it has hit its peak a ways back. Only 1 region? C'mon Glu! I think we need a 2015 version, and retire 2014. It's been a great game but they have taken it as far as it can go.
  • Options
    That's a bummer Bill, from what saying it sounds like their just going through the motions on this game. I think it has hit its peak a ways back. Only 1 region? C'mon Glu! I think we need a 2015 version, and retire 2014. It's been a great game but they have taken it as far as it can go.

I really don't see why they have to make a completely new game to improve it. I have spent money every month on this one for 10 months now and would not be impressed to lose it all (progress/guns/consumables) and start with a new game. I know we will always be able to do the practice events on this one, but that is no challenge. The updates is what it is all about. Glu just needs to put some creative effort into this one. There are many themes/regions/animals they have not explored yet. Come on Glu, This is your Flagship game. Time you gave it the attention it deserves!
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Hmm... if the event only takes place in one region, this means the Nightmare won't go on sale for HB. I'm glad I didn't participate in the event. You only win the Barton Mark V in this event, which is a useless weapon, like the Sterling Cloak. However, since you win a crossbow, this more than likely means HR4 will be released in 2 weeks. I remember the same thing happened with the Summer Sleigh Bells event. Win a bow. 2 weeks later HR3. I won't say this event isn't worthless, but the prize sure isn't worth it. At least this event confirms my suspicions that there will be a HR4.

I am not so sure. The pop-up I got says that this is just Part I of the event, that it will last only for 1 week and that the nightmare starts in R13. In fact, the Nightmare in the gunshop has a 7 day time counter. So It seems that in 1 week time this Part 1 will close and Part 2 (closest to Halloween) will open.

As to the prize, it is true that it has the same features of the MK VII that many of us have. But I will not discard that it will be needed for HR 4 and will no be replaceable with the MK VII (that is a weapon that has been already used in HR 3). So if you don't buy now the Nigthmare (and get the MK V) you will need to buy the MK V maybe at a higher price if you want to play HR 4 when it is released. It would make sense. All HRs have are played with a bow and a crossbow. Those of HR 4 might be the MK V and the Infiltrator.

Who knows ... We like guessing what GLU has in mind to try to save golds and GLU likes playing with our expectations. Sometimes we win and save some golds and sometimes we spend golds for nothing and buy useless weapons. A part of the game at the end of the day.
  • Options
    I got the update through google play store, but the game is crashing a lot :(
  • Options
    Zaphod, they can't add to much more content, or we will have to get more storage on our devices. Also a one year run on a game is pretty good. It has already been said that there will be a DH 2015.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    @Zaphod - I like your screen name. HGTTG was one of my favorite series of books.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    michaeljp wrote: »
    Very disappointing event. Save your gold.

Boy, I wish I listened to you. OTO of 305 gold, what a ripoff for such a listless event. Is it me, or is GLU pricing us out of event play? Dino is outrageous with its GLU prices, and now DH is following suit.
  • Options
    Zaphod, they can't add to much more content, or we will have to get more storage on our devices. Also a one year run on a game is pretty good. It has already been said that there will be a DH 2015.

yep. I had to uninstall a couple of applications before the new DH update was installed on my device. Time for change!
  • Options
    Like menipo said, I believe that this part 1 of a 2 part event. A first for this type event. That's why the counter on the shotgun. After time expires, a new weapon should be shown, and a region to hunt in. And that would conclude the event. Maybe Glu wasn't quite ready for this, and that's why we have a two part event. And I do hope for a weapon reward on completion.
  • Options
    ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Upgrades with Plats or gold.

imagejpg1_zpsd59011b2.jpg
    iPad 4