DH Home screen

Hi everyone hope you all doing good. am new at Glu and i would like you to help me out on how to fix Dino Hunter on my andriod Samsung Galaxy famelite.I installed the game first time i played it was working good was really happy after i exit later during the day i played again while in the middlevof the game it kept on sending me to my Home Screen it works for 10minutes and does that again please help me out i really love this game oh i got greenify and GL TOOLS for hibernation and faking GPU etc... but don't know what to do #Thanks

Comments

• swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hi...try to rebooting device n before u relaunch DH, check an update on app store (MUST USE STRONG INTERNET CONNECTION)
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Make sure you have enough free memory...+300mb...or restart your device..
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    PTIKID wrote: »
    Hi everyone hope you all doing good. am new at Glu and i would like you to help me out on how to fix Dino Hunter on my andriod Samsung Galaxy famelite.I installed the game first time i played it was working good was really happy after i exit later during the day i played again while in the middlevof the game it kept on sending me to my Home Screen it works for 10minutes and does that again please help me out i really love this game oh i got greenify and GL TOOLS for hibernation and faking GPU etc... but don't know what to do #Thanks

Don't people use punctuation anymore? Sh** this is difficult to read.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.