Halloween Hunt URGGGHH!!!

Fagin007Fagin007 Registered Users 14 Posts
So it lets me use my current Rohman Pinscher shotgun for the first two hunts then says I have to have the Halloween edition one which cost me 308 bars of gold on a special deal but I only have 270 bars of gold!! Not spending any money so I guess I wont get to finish this hunt!! Sucks why cant we buy these weapons with cash that we have??

Comments

• GooberGoober Registered Users 9 Posts
    Fagin007 wrote: »
    So it lets me use my current Rohman Pinscher shotgun for the first two hunts then says I have to have the Halloween edition one which cost me 308 bars of gold on a special deal but I only have 270 bars of gold!! Not spending any money so I guess I wont get to finish this hunt!! Sucks why cant we buy these weapons with cash that we have??

I completly agree!!! While I do understand the need for Glu to make money and support it's business, to make it so expensive and to not advertise that this will be at a cost is not acceptable. Most of us that play this would pay a small amount but the cost I am seeing is 400 gold, which is close to $20. Even a combination of dollars and gold may be ok.

Happy hunting!

Goober
    Level 98
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Just gotta POP-UP! The Halloween Event is 3 Parts....
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Shoot, no screenshot PZO? That would've been cool to see. Did it mention the other regions it would take place in?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Didn't mention what Region...Only that the Halloween Event Pt 1-3 ends on the 15th. As far screenshots, I'm ashamed to say I have to have either my girl or my nephew teach me. LOL! I already downloaded the Dropbox app to my phone....pretty much stuck from there
    Well it sounds cool, just waiting for it to update on kindle! Like always lol!
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Shoot, no screenshot PZO? That would've been cool to see. Did it mention the other regions it would take place in?

8b8130be-f5a6-4081-9c61-31a1d7260cfe_zps61c2a191.png

Here you are, todfoxx
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Upgrades with plats or gold.

imagejpg1_zpsd59011b2.jpg
    iPad 4
  • ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Looks like I got something I already had.

imagejpg1_zps193ebc3a.jpg
    iPad 4
    I like that Gold & Plat suPPly!
    So you win the crossbow in part 1?
    YessUr! Glad I didn't buy it
    Just got the update sitting in my hotel room in Nantucket, Mass. I like it alot so far, glowing eyes on the animals is a nice touch. And the shotgun is wicked! Carry that and the headsman pistol and you are a zombie killing bad a$$ !! :cool:
    Yes Indeedy Mr. FOXX
  • rickr799rickr799 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Fagin007 wrote: »
    So it lets me use my current Rohman Pinscher shotgun for the first two hunts then says I have to have the Halloween edition one which cost me 308 bars of gold on a special deal but I only have 270 bars of gold!! Not spending any money so I guess I wont get to finish this hunt!! Sucks why cant we buy these weapons with cash that we have??[/QUOTE
    When you are offered the special weapon for a one time deal, if you don't have enough gold when your offered the weapon, you can still go to the "free gold" section and can try to earn the gold you need without losing the offer.
  • rickr799rickr799 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is there going to be 3 parts of the Halloween hunts? I have enough gold for the 2nd one but I'm not sure if I should hold out for the 3rd part, if there is one...
    Yes, look for it Thursday of this week.
    rickr799 wrote: »
    Is there going to be 3 parts of the Halloween hunts? I have enough gold for the 2nd one but I'm not sure if I should hold out for the 3rd part, if there is one...

Yes, part 3 should be available Thursday of this week.