Apple ios 8 lost all money - coins - counts - weapons

be sure to back-up game somehow - glu cannot save it for you.

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    A lot of people are finding this out the hard way. And even backing it up does not work. One of our most experienced forum member could not get it to work. In my opinion, if he could not get it to work then it can't be done.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I didn't really mind loosing my DH14 progress. Since DH14 will probably be coming to an end soon. But loosing my progress in dino hunters was a little upsetting.

Hopefully Glu is working on this problem for their future games.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I know another game I have, The Oregon Trail, doesn't have it's own cloud storage and those that have upgraded and complained that they lost all their data to the company (Gameloft). They recently announced that they would provide cloud storage for the game in a future update to prevent this from happening. I strongly suggest to Glu that they should invest in doing this as well, unless they want to lose players/paying players. Whether it be in an binary update for all their games or a whole separate app, like GluDrive or something. Other companies have done this, so why can't you?
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    My other game "dead trigger 2" by madfinger games has your game stored. Whatever device you have, and it is in that App Store you can download it. Just type in your user name and your right were you left off, nothing missing at all! I never had a problem. Like DH I am as far as I can go. Just racking up $$ until the next update.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx