Glu are thieves

I had 12,470 gold coins and flu stoled them!!!!

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Why would they do that? If they did and you PAID for them, I'd say you have a small claim you could file.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Haven't heard back from them yet and I have sent tickets in and still nothing
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Gbird what device are you playing on? Some forum members have said that if you contact the device company like Apple or Samsung, they will refund your money.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    He uses kindle fire, and I told him to contact Amazon. Do it by phone, you get better/faster results. As far as his gold going missing has me stumped. Glu would not have taken it. Unless they are looking for alot of heat. He hasn't used any hack, or cheat. I believe the gold was purchased with a pre-paid gift card. So how has it gone missing? Was he hacked by someone? All his hunter bucks are there, so what gives? I just don't want fellow players to lose gold that they purchased. And I believe neither would Glu.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    If he is on Kindle, he might be having that problem that surfaced a few months ago where Kindle users were losing gold for no reason due to a missing file, the "gwallet" folder. It really is unfortunate that he lost his gold. Maybe Amazon will refund his balance.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    Yes, that or Glu could add the gwallet for kindle.
  • Dilligaf69Dilligaf69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm having the same issues with Kindle. I've lost both earned and purchased purchased credits.
    Glu needs to know about this, but how? It seems that customer care tickets to not work. Maybe they are just ignoring the problem, and hoping it will go away..just like their customers are.
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    For the Kindle users:

Do you have Whispersync turned on?

If you have Whispersync turned on (and ONLY if it's on) can you uninstall and reinstall the game? This may restore your purchases.
    Popcorn wrote: »
    For the Kindle users:

Do you have Whispersync turned on?

If you have Whispersync turned on (and ONLY if it's on) can you uninstall and reinstall the game? This may restore your purchases.
    Not only does do that, but if you upgrade to a newer version of kindle and your game is saved in cloud by Whispersync you will not lose any data or progress. And Popcorn is it possible to get the gwallet for kindle?
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Dilligaf69 wrote: »
    I'm having the same issues with Kindle. I've lost both earned and purchased purchased credits.

Same here with DeerHunter2014 and now it is happening in DinoHunter with credits that I earned doing surveys. You can create a help ticket and then wait . . .

and wait . . .

and wait . . .

Fun game, lousy customer care department.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Roland, read the thread in the Dino support page titled: "lost all my weapons, gold, cash.. I added a thread that might interest you.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Roland, read the thread in the Dino support page titled: "lost all my weapons, gold, cash.. I added a thread that might interest you.

todfoxx, I think I just read that one. Is that the one where some Kindle users have their credits sent somewhere randomly because we are android-like, yet without wallet?

I am beginning to think that all my credits get sent to you, so you can buy all the special event weapons and exotics!! (JK)

Yeah, I am interested in what the real answer is. I submitted a ticket on 9/29 and still haven't gotten a reply. I never did get to buy that exotic. :mad:
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    There is certainly somthing wrong. Gold going missing and nothing else? My friend is certain it has something to do with a missing file. One that is meant to be there for android. Now Amazon uses their *******ized version of android, so we are playing a android version of Glu games, but with missing data. The game is sharing your gold, but with what? It is simply deleting credits at random. Now if our Glu games had the gwallet, your credits should be shared with another game and not lost. Amazon and Glu need to sort this out.

On another topic, Amazon customer rep. Told me that updates should be showing up quicker. At least for DH and all other games in their App Store. They have received a ton of complaints on this, especially on Facebook updates. I guess alot of people were getting very upset.
  • gbirdgbird Registered Users 57 Posts
    Toddfox read my reply to one of your comments under dino hunter
    I would say it here but my nurses are on me right now to go to sleep