Options

target practice

cplkittlecplkittle Registered Users 2 Posts
I have completed all of the levels and am getting bored doing the same old contract hunts over and over again. Please add something to pass the time like a target practice range with skeet shooting and long range sniper type targets. Maybe even a rapid fire event for us to pass the time.

Comments

• Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    How about a target range set up like an arcade that would pay off in gold coin? It would provide an opportunity for players to sharpen shooting skills and build gold resources to use for upgraded artillery. It could be made available only under conditions where other hunts may already completed. Make it challanging.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    That's all well and good, but there aren't any skills required for DH2014, are there? There's no wind to account for, you don't have to aim ahead of a moving target to account for flight time, infrared shows you exactly where to aim etc. if there was a target range everyone would hit the bullseye every time!
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    That's all well and good, but there aren't any skills required for DH2014, are there? There's no wind to account for, you don't have to aim ahead of a moving target to account for flight time, infrared shows you exactly where to aim etc. if there was a target range everyone would hit the bullseye every time!

Totally agree. To add something; we already have an endless target range called contract hunts.
  • Options
    keemzkeemz Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm still trying to shoot dead the rising fish in level 8 I'll get one sooner or later :p
  • Options
    Cubsfan1001Cubsfan1001 Registered Users 3 Posts
    keemz wrote: »
    I'm still trying to shoot dead the rising fish in level 8 I'll get one sooner or later :p
    I figured this out one hunt when I had them jumpin in full scope. I even tried infrared, that's how I know they're ghosts.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Like the idea of target range as contract hunts get samey after a while pop up silhouette targets against the clock would be good
    ( + )
  • Options
    PolevaultmauiPolevaultmaui Registered Users 7 Posts
    Love the idea really wish they wold add it
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    This is a subject that comes up often, and I think a good idea. Pop-up targets for short range pistol would be great. Long range rifle could be done if Glu developed it with real life shooting complications: Elevation, wind, scope, temperature and thermal distortion. Add different calibers, load (bullet weight, powder load), distance and you have a very challenging target range. The only thing that can’t be programmed is trigger pull.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    A skeet range for gold or platinum, without having to have some super gun that costs more than you'll earn, is a great idea! Totally in love with it.
  • Options
    Shiva orShiva or Registered Users 1 Posts
    cplkittle wrote: »
    I have completed all of the levels and am getting bored doing the same old contract hunts over and over again. Please add something to pass the time like a target practice range with skeet shooting and long range sniper type targets. Maybe even a rapid fire event for us to pass the time.
    This means u are bored so you need to dump the dh14, the Idevice and go out and be with real people. Try it. You will feel good.
  • Options
    THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Totally agree a skeet shoot for gold or plats would be great as lots of us all ready own the pachyderm shotgun which we never use would be a great use of this gun and help to build up gold and plat reservs