Halloween hunt

Is there going to be a part 2 on the Halloween hunt ?

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

Is there going to be a part 2 on the Halloween hunt ?

that is what Glu said in the popup (three parts in fact)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Sandralynne11Sandralynne11 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks a lot new to the game!
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    My countdown timer for part 1 ends in 20hrs and 10 minutes so part 2 arrives 8am roughly gmt
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    My countdown is showing 17hrs14mins Mountain Time so that's 12am tonight for me
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The event will end when the timer on the shotgun goes down I believe. When the News timer reaches 0, I believe it show "There is no news at this time" until the shotgun event is over, then we will get an update for the new event.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    There is 1 day and 7 hours left on the shotgun. So I believe the next part will be available after 6 P.M. tomorrow Eastern Time.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I don't think it will be a binary update. That last update had me download several regions. So I believe it should be just a in-app update(I hope) and I'm going with DS on the time, I'm thinking Thursday afternoon.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm on Android and just saw an update to DH2014 was just downloaded. Haven't launched the app yet though..at work.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I'm on Android and just saw an update to DH2014 was just downloaded. Haven't launched the app yet though..at work.

I downloaded the update from the play store. You have to reload the maps, but I don't see anything new when I hunted. Timer should go to zero around midnight EDT if I did the calculations right. Nice sweep Royals!!
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
    Timer went down to zero, and just like DS said: "there is no news at this time check back later" appeared. So I think the second part will be out this afternoon.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    I downloaded the update from the play store. You have to reload the maps, but I don't see anything new when I hunted. Timer should go to zero around midnight EDT if I did the calculations right. Nice sweep Royals!!

downloaded the update, my timer zeroed a long time ago, but no part 2. I guess it will arrive later
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I still have 11 hours showing (7:00 PM GMT +8).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I downloaded the update from Play Store at 1am Mountain Time....it's now 6:16am & nothing new 4 me yet either
    The reason I thought the News would show that is because it wouldn't make sense to pull the shotgun event if there is still time left on the shotgun itself.
    Time on my event expired last night at midnight
  • ByrnsieByrnsie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why do we have to use gold to buy the Halloween Shotgun. is there a way to use cash?
    Byrnsie wrote: »
    Why do we have to use gold to buy the Halloween Shotgun. is there a way to use cash?

You could use real cash to get gold to buy the shotgun. As for using the Hunter Bucks to buy, don't count on it for the shotgun.
    You could use real cash to get gold to buy the shotgun. As for using the Hunter Bucks to buy, don't count on it for the shotgun.
    I like that, good one DS! Lol! :cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I just got a 6.6 MB update. Part 2 Halloween hunt in region 6 is available.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    After 2 hunts you get an OTO for the Headsman Shredder for 191 gold. I assume this weapon will eventually be a requirement in order to keep hunting.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    After 2 hunts you get an OTO for the Headsman Shredder for 191 gold. I assume this weapon will eventually be a requirement in order to keep hunting.

This Part 2 only rewards plats (probably some 100 - 150). 191 golds is a very very high price for such a small amount for plats. I will pass. Definitely.
    Not me, this will probably be the last of zombie hunts on DH 2014. I'm all in for all that comes. This game will be coming to a end soon, it had a great run!
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Not me, this will probably be the last of zombie hunts on DH 2014. I'm all in for all that comes. This game will be coming to a end soon, it had a great run!

Interesting point of view. You are probably right. So let's burn the golds that we have amassed with a lot of effort and patience because soon they might be useless if the game comes to an end.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    BTW the event is in region 6 this time.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Halloween part 2 pays out 187 plat's, after expenses.
    Rifle costs 191 gold, I guess that's almost 1 plat per gold...
    I've been using the Halloween assault rifle and my secondary is the headsman elite pistol. I is a great 1-2 punch for them zombitized animals! I love Halloween!
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    This Part 2 only rewards plats (probably some 100 - 150). 191 golds is a very very high price for such a small amount for plats. I will pass. Definitely.

I'm guessing that the big payout will be in the third Zombie Hunt next week and you'll have to complete 2 to get in...
  • Muddy001Muddy001 Registered Users 26 Posts
    anyone got the pop up for part 2
  • tromclumtromclum Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bonjour, je suis nouveau dans le jeu.
    Il m'est impossible de trouver l'arme spécial halloween !!
    quelqu'un peut-il m'aider merci.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Make sure you have downloaded all of the updates. You didn't say which device, but updates are available at the App Store and on Google Play.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.