iPhone 6 upgrade

i have recently purchased a iPhone 6, i synced my iPhone 5 before swapping over phones and now my deer Hunter has reverted back to Lvl 1 on my ip6. How can i get all my progress updated onto my new phone?

Comments

• 12brady12brady Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have same issue
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well fellas, from the reply I got back from Glu on this issue is that basically cannot be done. And to me that is total ********!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • IcombaIcomba Registered Users 15 Posts
    12brady wrote: »
    I have same issue

R U kiddin me thats rediculas so all the money i spent on items is jus gone? An im not talkin money from the game. This game is worthless. Now i jus want my money back!
  • StarDocStarDoc Registered Users 2 Posts
    i agree, this feels like a bd joke.
    Icomba wrote: »
    R U kiddin me thats rediculas so all the money i spent on items is jus gone? An im not talkin money from the game. This game is worthless. Now i jus want my money back!
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts

Contact Apple. They will give you your money back for in/app purchases.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • IcombaIcomba Registered Users 15 Posts
    Whos gonna give me my time i spent for nothing
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts

So you want compensation for the time you spent playing a game? Are you serious?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts

It is just a game. Don't fret over time you lost. You can get everything you lost back if you have the time and patience. Unless you bought some event weapons in the past. As for weapons you won, such as ARs and pistols, it is better to buy those back with the Hunter Bucks than pay gold for OTOs you may get for those. There are many threads here that post the OTOs received on gold weapons.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Jopa23Jopa23 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Maby try restoring form your old phones backup
    Jopa23 wrote: »
    Maby try restoring form your old phones backup

That doesn't work on Glu games, you will start from the beginning. No matter what you do.
  • happihankhappihank Registered Users 3 Posts
    I sure hope your wrong
    happihank wrote: »
    I sure hope your wrong

Please, prove me wrong! Then sharing how you successfully did it would be appreciated!
  • happihankhappihank Registered Users 3 Posts
    It still works on my 4 s if I can just figure out how to save it to the cloud