Options

Halloween Hunt Part 1 prize

PilmoPilmo Registered Users 4 Posts
I have completed the first part of Halloween 1 but I can't remember what the award/prize was. I also can't found it in my weapons list.

Can someone tell me what weapon you win after you complete round 1 of the Halloween events

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    You win the Barton Mark V. It is a crossbow meant to be an alternative to the one you win after completing HR2, the Barton Mark Vll. Overall, the Mark V is a useless crossbow, at least in my opinion. It may be useful for you if you want to fly through the Hidden Regions 1 - 3. Keep in mind that it won't have enough power to get you through HR4 when it will be released.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Wonder if the award crossbow for completing part 1 is the next weapon required for part 2? Zombie hunt in hidden region..timer is @ 55minutes so not long to find out
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Part 1 timed out no news on part 2 tho
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    I started the event got to 4th hunt, said I needed some even assault rifle and NOTHING i have the event shotgun, but where is the assault rifle? and GLU has not responded to my answer!!! they say 48 hrs, its been 5 days!!! tired of this ****..I play on FB. event ends in 5 days and I cant move forward without their even assault rifle. Not in weapon shop or anything else.
  • Options
    ramonhaleramonhale Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have finished part 1 & 2. Spent over 400 glu credits. Recieved one crossbow and received approx. 100 platinum credits. I may stop playing the specials.