Options

Don't waste your money on Halloween special!

cjesse64cjesse64 Registered Users 1 Posts
:mad: I was so looking forward to the Halloween special! Although I was a little miffed that they charge you to buy the rifle, I did so anyway. It only took four energy refills to complete the entire thing and got awarded a stupid crossbow that I already owned! ***!!!!!! I am just about ready to delete this stupid, very expensive game!

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Please bear in mind, the game is free. You can choose to pay more to play certain seasonal hunts or special events, but you can complete every region without paying a cent like many of us have.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    cjesse64 wrote: »
    :mad: I was so looking forward to the Halloween special! Although I was a little miffed that they charge you to buy the rifle, I did so anyway. It only took four energy refills to complete the entire thing and got awarded a stupid crossbow that I already owned! ***!!!!!! I am just about ready to delete this stupid, very expensive game!

Wasn't it a shotgun? BTW the batwings on the sights was distracting.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I think it was fun. More detail added to the zombie animals like the glowing eyes. And the shotgun is wicked! Not a waste at all. And this was just part 1. I have played this game long enough to know what to expect from it. And that was fun! Bat wing sights are too distracting LOL!! It's not a real gun, nor are you really hunting. These holiday hunts are supposed to be fun and goofy. What are you people saving your gold for? Do you think they are going to offer a M-60 to hunt with? Or a gold plated Desert Eagle?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Do you think they are going to offer a M-60 to hunt with? Or a gold plated Desert Eagle?

They're not???? :(

This is what I want...

1380269_219262174916013_917459010_n.jpg?oh=7ba3f41072741504d8b7d822b17603e1&oe=54F4715B
    Say What??
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Or a gold plated Desert Eagle?

iFYGzzo.jpg
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    These are the closest things to Deagles we will ever get:

nsYfVWg.png

ran3WUa.png

I think the Protegé is the better one.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    I would love to see a rifle like this in a future region, whether it be for the last region in DH14, a region in Dinos, or a region in next year's Deer Hunter 2015:

XDomzJc.png

It would be a nice Gold rifle! Hopefully with a OTO of 90.
  • Options
    That would be nice to drop a deer a mile away! Except you may need a spotter. Are you good with quick math DS? You could range me! Lol! :cool:
  • Options
    Nope sorry! Math's not my thing! lol
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The App Store has several Ballistics Calculators :). You just need to spot and drink beer.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Yay, they should give us an M60, great idea, I want one!
    Or a H&K MP5...
    xx
  • Options
    BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    I skipped the first Halloween hunt. No reason to spend gold to win some plats and a crossbow identical to one I already have. I guess if you don't have that already it is worth playing it. I did play round 2 just to win the plats.
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    I started the event got to 4th hunt, said I needed some even assault rifle and NOTHING i have the event shotgun, but where is the assault rifle? and GLU has not responded to my answer!!! they say 48 hrs, its been 5 days!!! tired of this ****..I play on FB. event ends in 5 days and I cant move forward without their even assault rifle. Not in weapon shop or anything else.
  • Options
    ramonhaleramonhale Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree with the post about very little reward for the gold spent. Over 400 gold for a crossbow and around 100 platinum. Now finished part 2 and no reward.
  • Options
    ramonhale wrote: »
    I agree with the post about very little reward for the gold spent. Over 400 gold for a crossbow and around 100 platinum. Now finished part 2 and no reward.

You got a reward, 45 platinum. If everyone is bi**hing about this event then don't play it!! I'm playing it and having fun. DH 2015 May not have holiday themed events. Remember that this came is coming to a end soon. I predict that region 15 will be the last.
  • Options
    DeepeeDeepee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Completing the 1st Halloween event gave me the mark 5 but I already had the mark 7 from hidden region hunts. Bummer