Sterling Infiltrator Problem

I just started the weapon hunts in R10 after downloading the last update.

When I shoot the Sterling Infiltrator, I get a black vertical line after the arrow is released (top to bottom, in line with the crosshair center). This happens on both my iPhone and iPad. Phone has iOS 8.02, iPad has 8.01. I tried several different regions, but the result is the same.

Anyone seeing this? I suspect I have corrupted downloads due to the less than sterling (pun intended) internet quality here.

3n9gLAv.png
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Update:

Problem goes away once you upgrade to the Level 3 sight. This reminds of the Barton bug from the last HR.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I think all that is is the bow string in the way of the sight. Strange that doesn't happen with the other bows.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hey deathshadow, how do you get all your gold? I had to spen $200 JUST TO KEEP PLAYING. I had to skip the Halloween event, due to not enough gold. Can you share your secrets? Good job in Dino. That's awesome to hit 2 million.
    I play on iOS, so I can't take advantage of Gwallet (android only thing) and have to deal with the cr*ppy TrialPay there. So I buy my gold on my iPhone. I haven't made it to $200 million HB yet, but I'm inching my way there.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I think all that is is the bow string in the way of the sight. Strange that doesn't happen with the other bows.

That would be one thick bowstring.....
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I play on iOS, so I can't take advantage of Gwallet (android only thing) and have to deal with the cr*ppy TrialPay there. So I buy my gold on my iPhone. I haven't made it to $200 million HB yet, but I'm inching my way there.

You can buy gold to play DS, it's o.k! I do it all the time Lol!! I just don't have time for the gold offer nonsense!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    You better believe I do! I don't have time for surveys either. When I do buy it, I buy 2800 packs so I don't have to buy any for awhile. I don't buy gold in DH14 because gold isn't had to get and wouldn't buy it now anyway since it is coming to an end.
    I'm curious about that, your wise predictions needed here DS. So we win a crossbow for finishing HR4, now if the game comes to a end it's worthless. If the game continues it will be needed for HR5. Seeing that there will be a DH 2015, how will that work? Would all our earnings and weapons carry over to a new game? I guess what I'm saying is I don't know how that's going to go.

I have played games that continue with a part 2. But no earnings were involved. You just buy part 2 of the game and continue the story..or something like that. I hope you get where I'm going with this! Lol what do you think? ~T.F
    I also checked various websites and all of them still report that DH 2015 from Glu is still a go. I would like to see something on their Facebook page or website to confirm this. It's killing me!
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'm curious about that, your wise predictions needed here DS. So we win a crossbow for finishing HR4, now if the game comes to a end it's worthless. If the game continues it will be needed for HR5. Seeing that there will be a DH 2015, how will that work? Would all our earnings and weapons carry over to a new game? I guess what I'm saying is I don't know how that's going to go.

I have played games that continue with a part 2. But no earnings were involved. You just buy part 2 of the game and continue the story..or something like that. I hope you get where I'm going with this! Lol what do you think? ~T.F

I think Glu would want to start DH15 with a clean slate, more than likely with an engine based on Dino's. At this point, I don't know if there will be a HR5, but I can all but bet that R15 will be released. What happens after R15 is a mystery. I don't think it would be possible for Glu to add an expansion to DH14 for the 2015 version, because the app would end up being too large and would require more space, which many players don't have. So a separate game is what I'm thinking they'll do. As for transfer our funds, don't bet on it. GWallet is the only thing that would help with DH15, unless the gold ends up like it was in Tap Sports Baseball, not supported by GWallet. I personally would want to start the game fresh, and not have all those Hunter Bucks/Gold to fly through regions. Just my opinion. Like I said before, hopefully there will be beta testing for DH15 as there was for Dino Hunter. That was an enjoyable experience and it allowed Glu to get feedback so they could improve the game (albeit they raised prices). My main concern about DH15 is are they going to be more lenient with prices this time around? They have already made $15 million off of the Kardashian game, as I have heard. Also, the surveys. Will they use TapJoy this time? All we can do is wait to see what will happen with DH14. My best guess on a release date for DH15 is next summer.
    Thanks DS, but I think the release date to be much sooner. If DH 2014 ends soon, too much time will pass if they release something new in the summer. Loosing a lot of old/new players. I personally think region 15 is it. Then 2015 will be released shortly, to keep everyone still interested. That makes smart business sense.