HR4 is here

2Next

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I unlocked HR4 yesterday. It took me until about 51/80 in the series to get enough plats to finish upgrading the bow/crossbow. Now that I've finished the series/Trophies, I've got 765 plats. And I still have the rest of the Rare Hunts to complete. Still far from the 2731 to fully upgrade the Raker.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I have been doing the rare hunts in hr4 all day. Do they ever end? Lol.

Don't make any plans for tomorrow either :)
    Say What??
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I started the hr4 with 3,824 plats. I had to buy the crossbow for 300 plats and fully upgraded it. I also fully upgraded the bow. I was down to less than 500 plats at one time. Now at 3,573 and counting. Still have all rare hunts to finish. I will then go and do the 2 bounties that I have left.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Is it only me or did it take all of you a long time to get the final map piece in Region 11? I finished with the crossbow series days ago and just needed two more pieces. I have gone through a ton of Rare hunts and still only got one of the pieces. I had 12 rare calls when HR4 became available and I only have 1 left because Im tired of playing all of these contract hunts in order to get to the rare hunts. I'm blowing through all of my rare calls!
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yes, triggerhappy. It did seem to take longer to get the pieces for both regions actually. For HR3, it only took me about an hour and a half to get the pieces from R8 & 9. I don't mind that it took longer though.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Yes, triggerhappy. It did seem to take longer to get the pieces for both regions actually. For HR3, it only took me about an hour and a half to get the pieces from R8 & 9. I don't mind that it took longer though.

Ok. Hopefully HR4 is worth the wait. I wasn't a very big fan of HR3.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Ok. Hopefully HR4 is worth the wait. I wasn't a very big fan of HR3.

It did seem to take a really long time. Luckily I had one account on FB that made the mark and I just got bored with the Kindle account - it was taking forever
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I don't mind that it took longer though.

Me neither. I've been gone for a while because the monotony on the game (and because I haven't got enough gold for the Halloween event). So if it takes a while to get the bounties and the new regions and so on...fine by me. I'm back to "enjoying DH again" mode
    I started the hr4 with 3,824 plats. I had to buy the crossbow for 300 plats and fully upgraded it. I also fully upgraded the bow. I was down to less than 500 plats at one time. Now at 3,573 and counting. Still have all rare hunts to finish. I will then go and do the 2 bounties that I have left.

I'm over 4,200 plats now and just finished the hr4 rare hunts. Now it's time for regions 10 and 11. I'll get to the bounties some day. Lol
    I'm over 4,200 plats now and just finished the hr4 rare hunts. Now it's time for regions 10 and 11. I'll get to the bounties some day. Lol

Finished all the rare hunts and have a total of 4,395 plats. I'll wait to upgrade the bow I won until needed. Now off to the bounties.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    I just finished the rare hunts in hr4. started the halloween event with about 2400 plats upgraded as needed except for the prize and now have an even 3100 plats. One last bounty in the hills then Thanksgiving.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0