lost game play

I had to do a hard reset on my tablet and when i was finished reinstalling everything and opend Deer hunter everything i had done after i finished region 14 was gone everything i had bbought all the rare hunt calls gold coins weapons everything is there any way to get it back

Comments

• PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

Is this an Android or Apple tablet?
  • Eddyjones420Eddyjones420 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Android, a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

If I just count my recent purchases in the past couple of weeks $116.88 and i have screen shots of every Google play receipt, if i can at least get those back it would take the sting out of the rest I've sent message after message but I'm not getting any replies.

I'm starting to feel like they have my money so screw me.
    Thank you for the information Eddyjones420,

Please submit a ticket to customer support by selecting Contact Us:

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/
    One more thing!:)

Are you signed into Google+? If you were previously signed in before the hard reset it should restore the data from the cloud save.
    Yes i was signed in and I'm signed in now i had built up 34 million in cash but now i only have 2 million and i can't tell you the last time i only had 2 million in cash . The whole game is screwed up.

And i have sent a message to them and they replied at first to tell me to look into the fourms and if I couldn't find an answer to reply to this message i couldn't and i told them so but it's been day's and they haven't answered me back.
  • swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yes i was signed in and I'm signed in now i had built up 34 million in cash but now i only have 2 million and i can't tell you the last time i only had 2 million in cash . The whole game is screwed up.

And i have sent a message to them and they replied at first to tell me to look into the fourms and if I couldn't find an answer to reply to this message i couldn't and i told them so but it's been day's and they haven't answered me back.

Totally zero....i meant...GLU CAN'T help you out of this situation.....like me....GLU also not responsible about LOST progress....really not understand...last month i've same issue...lost all my progress from lv133 to lv1....submit a ticket n getting like joking answer (network connection) i don't had a problem on internet(signal high)...GLU also not filling about your hardwork built up your own (one year after)....now i stil play but start from over...so if you guys had any PROBLEM about lost progress....don't ever think get it back.....GLU answer easy...
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • guenzuguenzu Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost my save too!
    I need help!
  • NebzyNebzy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Any help with restoring saved cloud....i aswell have lost lots of progress
    Yeah I was starting to figure that out. That's why I started playing again and you're right it's not the first time it's happened it happened for the first time the second to last week of September i had a bigger loss of game play then but i just let it go.

I didn't complain until it happened a second time just a week or so later after i had played the game a lot finished off levels 12, 13, and 14 plus hidden level 3. Every Halloween hunt that had came out to that point in October. And spent a great deal of money.

That's when i had finally said enough was enough and wanted them to do the right thing
    Me and other people have been trying to get them to do just that with very little response from them, I'm beginning to think the recent issues with people loosing connection to the cloud and through this all or some of their progress.

Is beginning to look like an end run to milk more money out of the players who are then forced to go back and respend any of their hard earned money they had used to get where they we're in the game

Only to have to do it all over again with no respect from the glu
    Now I'm starting to have problems with losing connection to the cloud it happened on my Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Game lost everything again. Luckily i still had the saved game on my tablet and just kept play and then closed and reopened it and was happy to see i saved it. But. It keeps doing it.

Now it keeps losing connection with the cloud on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Android SM-T807P (Sprint) 4GLTE tablet and. My Samsung Galaxy S5 will only get as far as preparing the Deer Hunter 2014 screen

And it stays there, it's not frozen exactly you can see the three dots blinking it just won't do anything else.
  • Sia30872Sia30872 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys,
    I have the following problem 1. I can recommend the equipment sheet 3 not buy in Region 10.
    2nd in Region 9 with arc series when I start aborts the game.
    Who can help me please.
    Thank you
    Eddyjones,

Are you playing over the carrier connection or WiFi? If it's carrier connection, it's possibly a bad coverage area and can you try on WiFi?

Sia30872,
    What device are you playing on?
    WIFI I'm using a Netgear Nighthawk Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Router I only have my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 sprint Android Tablet and my Samsung Galaxy S5 connected to the 5GHz 802.11ac. I have anything that needs wifi connected to the regular 2.4 GHz band . And i have a broad band Internet connection of 150 MBs so iI have an extremely strong and sound signal.

And it's the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and the Galaxy S5 that I play Deer Hunter on
    Hi Eddyjones420,

Do you remember what you were doing just before this issue happened?
  • himanhiman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi,

Is this an Android or Apple tablet?

Hi
    i am playing on Facebook and have reached 13 levels but two days back all the levels have gone and i have reached to level 1.
  • Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    himan wrote: »
    Hi
    i am playing on Facebook and have reached 13 levels but two days back all the levels have gone and i have reached to level 1.
    I too just lost all my Progress. I was in Mount St. Hellens and just Completed the Lost Temple and got the Barton Bow and had like 115+ Platinum Eagles Left Over and was working on the Bow Series in Mount St. Hellens then I went on Deer Hunter Today and the Music was Playing which was Strange since I offed it a long time ago and when I clicked Play it showed me the Tutorial...I reloaded the Page a Couple of Times but the Same Thing. Note:This was on the Facebook Version of Deer Hunter here's the Link - https://apps.facebook.com/deer_hunt_two/?fb_source=canvas_bookmark
    Please help me.
    Hi sorry this took so long, I had finished region 14 plus hidden level Golden City (region 4) I had fully upgraded the new bow I won for finishing the Golden city and I had just finished the last Halloween hunt with the spiders. This was the first time they were open for hunting it was right after I finished the 3rd seasonal hunt (with the spiders) when everything. Wen't ***** up. This all happened before they reopened the seasonal hunts again the 2nd time
  • rivenriven Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello guys, i have same problem with lost progress, can u tell me what can i do with this? I git lvl 32 and i was in region 7 with finished hidden region 1. I logged in after about 2 hours and i was in the tutorian to level 1. Can u tell me what should i do to get my progress back? I'd like to say also that i'm using same browser - mozilla all the time and I didn't even restart my computer before this crash. I think the progress should be save to the fb account, so it's can be possibible to get progress back.
  • Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    riven wrote: »
    Hello guys, i have same problem with lost progress, can u tell me what can i do with this? I git lvl 32 and i was in region 7 with finished hidden region 1. I logged in after about 2 hours and i was in the tutorian to level 1. Can u tell me what should i do to get my progress back? I'd like to say also that i'm using same browser - mozilla all the time and I didn't even restart my computer before this crash. I think the progress should be save to the fb account, so it's can be possibible to get progress back.
    I was on Google, and I have not heard of any cases of Progress Loss that were Resolved so far.
  • ArronArron Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same as you guys, was almost finished lvl 9 and wiped back to lvl 5 . I don't pay for anything but at least I was logged in on Google + , yeah so now when I go to activate the cloud , no save happened. Yol Glu , this is a serious issue, It destroys all credibility that I gave you let alone just fix it please. Omg
  • ArronArron Registered Users 2 Posts
    Actually I was on standard 9 level 35 then crash wot up Glu ?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

To submit a ticket please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.