New update is here

pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
Gold weapons need to be purchased for R5 and R12. Prizes are 40 Eagles and a R15 assault rifle called the Hauer Valve.

Comments

• George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Gold weapons need to be purchased for R5 and R12. Prizes are 40 Eagles and a R15 assault rifle called the Hauer Valve.

Yeah...over 400 Gold for an event pistol in order to get a R15 AR that most people will be able to acquire with some million HB later on anyway. I rode that train with the R13 Plisskin Scale AR that came with one if the anniversary events...
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Agree with you 100%. I plan to save my last few hundred golds for the r15 semi-auto rifle as I suspect it will be the last region released. No point spending more real cash on a game that is close to its end of life...
  • George76George76 Registered Users 27 Posts
    And here is the OTO for this two: AR 88 gold and The pistol is 305 gold (at least that's what appear in my screen). Funny to kill turkeys though...but I'm still sitting this one out
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Where is the update for Amazon?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    The Hauer Valve looks nice! I think I'll save the gold for the R15 gold rifle though and wait for the event AR to go on sale for HB to get the extra Plats.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    You should play it DS, the turkeys are a bit of a challenge! But wait for the sales :cool: !
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You should play it DS, the turkeys are a bit of a challenge! But wait for the sales :cool: !

Every time there is a multi-region event, I buy the least expensive gold weapon, then it comes out for sale with HB's. Are you saying that I should wait?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Well it appears that this event has 3 stages. The first stage is in region 5, and 12. Requiring a assault rifle and the pistol. So I guess these two will go on sale prior to the release of stage II. I'm going to try to post the screenshot of the pop-up that I got, then tell me what you think.
    Here it is, notice the 3 stages?

FM1bKph.jpg
    There is also a shotgun event that should follow. Hell, I'm just assuming! Not quite sure what these guys are up to nowadays.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Any idea what the OTO might be on these event weapons? I want to have my ducks in a row before entering the events.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    For the autumn event, is part I the region 12 and part III the region 5? I got one popup for part III that led me to region 5, but don't know where the second part is. Or is both 5 and 12 part I? Traded 88 gold for 141 plats. I'm guessing the black powder pistol isn't going to give as good of a return.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
    The assault rifle was 194? And the pistol was 380? Those are close guesses Roland. But use your highest ranked pistol to start the pistol series with. I used my Plissken Fang.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Todfoxx - Do you have it on Kindle yet? I had it on my FB account and then all the rare hunts disappeared and now the Autumn event is gone too - not sure why they insist on doing this so close to the weekend when it almost always messes up for somebody
    Yes, got it last nite. But had to sync content a few times first, then it downloaded.
    I think that Glu has handed DH off to a different development team. Performance is terrible, the hunters hand is shaking, the game is very stuttering (it's been that way for the last 2 regions) the games pauses for a second at a time(randomly) if they want to run this game longer I'll submit a ticket. But I'm waiting for Glu to tell us what their intentions are with DH 2014.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    I can't cite a source but I'm sure I've seen a statement somewhere that Glu plan to release dh2015 early next year. If it's anything like deer hunter reloaded it could come out any time up to February? Personally I'd expect r15 will be the swan song with maybe a Christmas event to allow a bit more development time.
    Oh also I haven't noticed any issues on iOS yet...

Edit- have just read the dh2016 thread (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118376-Dh-2016) & having second thoughts...
    Thanks for the info Tango, no problems on iOS either, just on kindle/Amazon. They usually have problems with android platforms for deer hunter, but Dino hunter has been flawless.
  • JerseyHotbloodJerseyHotblood Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why does everything cost real money. There is NEVER going to be a way to get enou gh gold coin to buy these guns. They should be offered for glu cash. Atleast we can hunt to save. I have spent over $70 on coins on this game. And now you want more? Think I may stop here. Sadly the money I have spent is locked up in guns I can no longer use. If there is a way to exchange glu cash for coins, please let me know.
    Nope - good luck with that - people have forever asked about exchanging glu cash for coins - it's a no win - as Glu cannot make money off that
    My maxed out Hauer Valve!!

FMhgGYz.jpg
  • HerbyH1561HerbyH1561 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Right after the Black Powder Challenge appeared, all my Rare Hunts disappeared and a lot of other Face Book players are having same problem. Has this got any possibility of being a contributing cause of the Rare Hunt glitz?
    Yeah every time Glu does an update it messes something else up - I think that being a FB player - it must be hitting a lot of users - I ***** about my Kindle account but they think we are a small group of players and never respond - Glu are you awake????
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yeah every time Glu does an update it messes something else up - I think that being a FB player - it must be hitting a lot of users - I ***** about my Kindle account but they think we are a small group of players and never respond - Glu are you awake????

This is so true. FB players seem to get screwed continually. The rare hunt disappearing has happened to me twice now when they do updates. As to the money issue, I thought the fishing game I play was bad for trying to force mass money from players, but this game is almost ridiculous about it. I am sure there are players here, and they have voiced their opinions on it as well, but I doubt that there are a great number of peeps that will continually lay out real cash for a game that dies in a few years. I know I won't spend that cash...been there, done that..
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    My maxed out Hauer Valve!!

FMhgGYz.jpg

Cool looking gun. Even has a forward assist. I wonder if the designer knows what that is for?
    Drink more beer. :cool: