Options

Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook rare hunts

The rare hunts have disappeared off of the facebook app. Can you please address this

Comments

• Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    Having same problem need 3 more map pieces to open "kingdom of gold" What is going on??
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Glu - really - why do an update before the weekend and leave so many people who are using the FB app without rare hunts???
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you for the information. We are looking into the issue.
  • Options
    Thank you Glu!
  • Options
    joe57201joe57201 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Have same problem. got update and rare hunts disappeared.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    People still use facebook?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    People still use facebook?

I actually like playing on FB compared to my Kindle - better shots! Plus I have several accounts that "I manage" which lets me be all over the place in regions and not get bored
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Sorry, smart a**ed comment from my social media consultant, AKA 15 year old daughter.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    Sorry, smart a**ed comment from my social media consultant, AKA 15 year old daughter.
    Haha - didn't take it personally!
  • Options
    rtm27rtm27 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Rare hunts have not only disappeared from Facebook, but when they were available, I tried to purchase gold 4 times to purchase the weapon, and no gold was credited to my account, but there was no issue with charging my credit card 4 times for the purchases. I am still waiting for a response to that ticket I submitted!!
  • Options
    sharpshooter0424sharpshooter0424 Registered Users 2 Posts
    rtm27 wrote: »
    Rare hunts have not only disappeared from Facebook, but when they were available, I tried to purchase gold 4 times to purchase the weapon, and no gold was credited to my account, but there was no issue with charging my credit card 4 times for the purchases. I am still waiting for a response to that ticket I submitted!!

same thing happened to me Sunday thru pay-pal
  • Options
    piper2015piper2015 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone figured out this problem yet? I still can't get my rare hunts!!
  • Options
    anneroxannerox Registered Users 1 Posts
    my rare hunts have been missing for two days that i know off, any idea when this will be sorted ?
  • Options
    kundansehgalkundansehgal Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think this is a strategy by Glu to not let players upgrade their gun with the coin earned from rare hunts and thereby forcing them to spend gold.... Did not appreciate this stuff.....:(
  • Options
    a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    agree,but so many rare hunt key supply i got and i dont use much and about 6x,so if glu decide give up rare hunts,whats the pont have that supply???
  • Options
    kundansehgalkundansehgal Registered Users 5 Posts
    Finally, rare hunts are back... I was stuck on last level in Elite 1 series running short of coins to upgrade my gun. Rare hunts back... i.e. means some coins. and I got 50 gold....:D:D Now trying to complete the second series also...