FB Lost All Rare Hunts

Anyone else experiencing rare hunts missing after the autumn event update?

Comments

• David AyuntsDavid Ayunts Registered Users 2 Posts
    i also have lost all the rare hunts
  • FareedFareed Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me too from today
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    i cant get the rare hunts in region 11 to get to the city of gold...NO RARE HUNTS!!! I have NO rare hunts in region 11 what a bunch of ****...also the autum event is gone too..got the weapons but NO EVENT!!! typical glu
  • wh00p455wh00p455 Registered Users 1 Posts
    On FB it is not only the rare hunts but hidden regions and weapon challenges, pretty much anything you can get plats in. So we are pretty much screwed if we are in need of purchasing or upgrading a bow let alone open any region that requires us to complete rare hunts. This is seriously messed up and needs to be fixed fast, and a nice plat bonus of some sort for the problem would be nice.
  • SibuyaSibuya Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. Rare hunts + autumn events disappeared
  • bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same problem here. Anyone heard an explanation yet as to what is going on and how long for a fix to problem?
  • The DavidThe David Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also have lost all rare hunts! What gives?
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    :mad:
    Rare hunts for a huge amount of players are missing - no rare hunts at all on FB - please resolve
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    same here GLU doesnt care...so if you spend any cash just contact FB and THEY will force the credit cause GLU never responds to FB on any issues! I spent 50$ us and waited and waited...finally contacted FB and THEY re-embursed me. same with filing a ticket here..they say (glu) we will contact you within 48 hrs...well 6 days later they did and NO help on the issue.
  • HerbyH1561HerbyH1561 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I lost all my Rare Hunts right after they started the Black Powder special hunts, could this be a contributing cause for the loss of Rare Hunts ? I still have my hidden regions but the Rare Hunts are missing there also. I can't get though to the official help desk for the game. I guess I don't spend enough cash to be important enough to get answer from Game employees.
  • HerbyH1561HerbyH1561 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm missing all of my Rare Hunts region 10, 11 & Hidden Regions 1, 2, & 3. It occurred right after they started the autumn event.
    Connected ????? This sort of glitz sometimes occurs when a game site does new additions or updates to games without sufficient testing first. Time is money but game glitzes can cost them in long run.
    But it is a Glu problem - I know they don't respond to tickets - but hell what is this forum about anyway!! - Yup I know the answer - Glu is not responding and it's the weekend....
    Yup it's an update that Glu didn't follow through on - they should know that it affects a huge amount of players!
  • arcain67arcain67 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having all the same issues. Rare hunts missing, finished the rare hunts in regions 10 and 11 in order to unlock hidden region 4....nothing happening.
  • BoneKostBoneKost Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem here all rare hunts and events are missing, when you try to klick on news is there a big white screen and you tab on join region comes massage could not connect to server.Please resolve that fast.
    Glu Admin has responded that they are looking into the issue
  • Tim ShoeyTim Shoey Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just got on to deer hunter and my rare hunts are still missing. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.
  • gman1126gman1126 Registered Users 5 Posts
    rare hunts gone here too on fb
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

Rare Hunts and Hidden Regions should now be visible again on Facebook.