next part of autumn hunt

randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
Any word on part two?
Playing on galaxy note 3

Comments

• PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Same thing I was tHinking......my guess is before this weekend.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Came out yesterday...fun.
    Say What??
  • randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Got it. Only one region event?
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I saw its flyer for second part..
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Region 9, and it's a shotgun series. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I also see that the R14 weapons have been discounted further, so R15 is right around the corner.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Looks good, but I am still reeling from the 2800 GPs for the new rifle. Some of you can afford that, but I can't. The game has become a 100% money grab.Spend your dollars as you will, I surely will not. It is an average game, and I certainly do not see what the Zen is that makes peeps put out a ton of money into it. Just my opinion though
    Kinda disappointed Pt 2 was only 1 Event...but on the other hand. ..I Haven't paid for Gold credits in over 5 months! & to add to that I play 3 more Glu games besides DH14. If some of you complainers would invest your time in more than jus complaining about buying Gold & find the outlets for FREE Gold, I'm almost certain you guys would enjoy the game as much as the rest of US fellow Hunters. OH...& I have never cheated with any of the Hacks either! Happy Hunting
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    Kinda disappointed Pt 2 was only 1 Event...but on the other hand. ..I Haven't paid for Gold credits in over 5 months! & to add to that I play 3 more Glu games besides DH14. If some of you complainers would invest your time in more than jus complaining about buying Gold & find the outlets for FREE Gold, I'm almost certain you guys would enjoy the game as much as the rest of US fellow Hunters. OH...& I have never cheated with any of the Hacks either! Happy Hunting

Which games?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts

Well put, PZO. :)
    Frontline Commandos 2, & D-Day as well as Contract Killer. D-Day gives you a chance to win 1000 Gold credits on 1 spin! I have won it it 7 times!!!!
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Frontline Commandos 2, & D-Day as well as Contract Killer. D-Day gives you a chance to win 1000 Gold credits on 1 spin! I have won it it 7 times!!!!

Do you play on android? I ask because if you win credits in one game in order to use them in another game, it has to be with the gluwallet, which is only available on an android. No other platform has this sharing ability, unless I am mistaken. So consider yourself lucky.

Some of us Kindle users have petitioned glu to include the gluwallet in our platform, but so far the answer is NO! Understanding not their decision why.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Android indeed Roland
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Has the third Autumn event been released or did the region 15 trump it?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
    R15 trumped it! I'm still patiently waiting too!!!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    We used all 3 weapons already, I think that was it.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I kinda agree with you Tod. But going by the little number icons in the top right of the POP UPs kinda let me to believe it was still 1 more Event to go. I know we got the 1st two weapons in Pt 1, the 3rd weapon in Pt 2....really hoping they give us 1 more before the holiday because I never saw the Pt 3 icon highlighted or raised.
  • Big_ShotBig_Shot Registered Users 11 Posts
    EVERYONE USE THESE CODES NOW IS THE LAST DAY; SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR FIRENDS KEEP IT GOING, HURRY....
    On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code for 1000 gold bars:
    SORRY

If you use the code SUPERSORRY you'll get an additional 1500.
    EVERYONE USE THESE CODES NOW IS THE LAST DAY; SEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THEIR FIRENDS KEEP IT GOING, HURRY....
    SORRY

If you use the code SUPERSORRY you'll get an additional 1500.
    SORRY

If you use the code SUPERSORRY you'll get an additional 1500. ,,,,,,