when's level 15 coming????????

hi, I've progressed and completed level 14, does any one know when glu are releasing level 15? its now starting to get boring, need some new challenges

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    That's the big question. It depends on Glu's future plans for the game.

There may be a Region 15 or not
    There may be a Hidden Region 4 or not
    There may just be an end of DH 2014 and DH 2015 appears.

We won't know until the end of the month after the Halloween event ends.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    According to certain website gaming news, DH 2015 will be released in 2015. Alongside with a James Bond game.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    We can only wait & see
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I think that we're going to get both... had a pop up that mentioned a new hidden region and there's a region 14-15 rifle for sale in the weapon shop...
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    I think that we're going to get both... had a pop up that mentioned a new hidden region and there's a region 14-15 rifle for sale in the weapon shop...

I also got the pop up announcing HR 4. So third part of Halloween event next Thursday and the new hidden region the following one.
    Hidden region should be out Thursday of next week. Not in two weeks.
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Hidden region should be out Thursday of next week. Not in two weeks.

Simultaneously with part 3 of the Halloween event?
    I'm not sure, maybe a few hours in between. But they have never made us wait 2 weeks after a pop-up announcement.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Speaking of R15, I think that is the region that will break the Asian hunting nonsense. Sorry, toddfoxx, it probably won't be a forest/woodland area. More than likely, it will be like R5 & R10. Since they seem to give us tundra/arctic regions every 5 regions, that is probably what R15 will be like. Just have to wait 3 weeks after HR4 is released to get a pop-up showing a preview of it maybe.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    That's o.k. !! Region 10 is my favorite anyway(scenery) like you said DS, a break from Asia style hunts is needed. When I retire I plan to have a place that when I look out of my huge Windows I'm seeing reg. 10. Not the glacier part, but the river scenery!! I will be calling my wife in Florida to ask how she's doing! Lol!! :cool:
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    So if they come up with DH 2015 will our progress carry over from 2014? I sure would hate to lose all my accomplishments. That happened once already!!
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Hopefully so DeepWater! I've had all my progress reset once before as well
  • kastsuniSamkastsuniSam Registered Users 5 Posts
    thanks all forth reply. I've been playing HR 4 for what seems ages. I've amassed over $16M in earnings, even with the $3.8M spent on the latest assault rifle. I've also got 1500 platinum eagles, but unless something comes soon, i'll be sorry to stop play DH. I'd hate to join my family on the ranks of candycrush and farm heroes, they are so boring.

come on region 15, I'm just about had it with DH2014 limited to region 14!!!!!!!!1

is there some way we can all get glu to hurry up, its been well over 3 weeks since HR4 was released!!!!!!
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ready for something. I thought about not playing for a little while. I'm just playing to see how many rare hunts are in hidden regions.
    So if I got the pop-up for the next region on Monday, does that mean it's a week away? GLU usually doesn't release things on Mondays.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I got the "Himalayas Coming Soon" pop up on Monday as well; thought it was a bit funny that they only included a "no thanks" button to proceed.

If you're really bored you can try out "Contract Killer" - not hunting but pretty fun for a targeting and strategy game.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I wonder if R15 will be released tomorrow. My S4 downloaded an update to DH2014 last night. I'm thinking it's Region15 and it will be an in-game update this time that will load at some point tomorrow.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Regardless of what day the pop-up was released, the new region will be available tomorrow. Thursdays are the going rate for the releases, since the iTunes app updates it's content on the same day.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool: