Feeling Lucky...I guess.

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
I have been playing DH2014 since March and Dino since it started. After reading all the negative comments about lost gold and progress I feel really lucky because this has never happened to me (knock on wood). There have been some very minor glitches to deal with, but all in all I am very happy with both games. Yes thing could be cheaper but Glu is a business and money is the bottom line. There are MILLIONS of people playing DH and Dino...no wonder there are wait times for the "few" that have problems.
In the mean time I will continue to rack up Gold watching videos till the next regions become available. JMO
Say What??

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    I have been playing DH2014 since March and Dino since it started. After reading all the negative comments about lost gold and progress I feel really lucky because this has never happened to me (knock on wood). There have been some very minor glitches to deal with, but all in all I am very happy with both games. Yes thing could be cheaper but Glu is a business and money is the bottom line. There are MILLIONS of people playing DH and Dino...no wonder there are wait times for the "few" that have problems.
    In the mean time I will continue to rack up Gold watching videos till the next regions become available. JMO

Glad things have gone well for you in the game. With millions of players and hundreds of devices we support, it can be challenging keeping up with it all. Thanks for being part of the community and I wish you continued success in your video watching. ;)
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    You've got to accentuate the positive
    Eliminate the negative
    And latch on to the affirmative
    Don't mess with Mister In-Between

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45EB4TiYz4
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Die Hard Deer Hunter here....also on the Quest for GOLD!
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Hi this is the first time I've posted and I must admit I've had almost no problems and those have involve google wallet purchases that took a couple weeks to get fixed but they doubled my gold on both occasions.I'm worried a bit about this reset problem but I play on a moto g running 4.4 KitKat and I think I'm safe.currently lvl 74 and hoping to continue this great game with no f ups!BTW I logged on 2 times today and found unexplained 378 gold added each time maybe good glitch or a glu me a culpa?
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Hi this is the first time I've posted and I must admit I've had almost no problems and those have involve google wallet purchases that took a couple weeks to get fixed but they doubled my gold on both occasions.I'm worried a bit about this reset problem but I play on a moto g running 4.4 KitKat and I think I'm safe.currently lvl 74 and hoping to continue this great game with no f ups!BTW I logged on 2 times today and found unexplained 378 gold added each time maybe good glitch or a glu me a culpa?

The progress issue is only on Facebook, so you should be fine. Glad to hear that you have had a good experience.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    BTW I logged on 2 times today and found unexplained 378 gold added each time maybe good glitch or a glu me a culpa?

I am seeing an unexplained windfall of gold as I type... It is coming in bunches of 12 coins at a time. 360 so far since starting the game with the new update.
    The only problem is that it is impossible to play the game right now with the pop-up coming up every few seconds to announce 12 more gold. Not complaining though!!!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I am seeing an unexplained windfall of gold as I type... It is coming in bunches of 12 coins at a time. 360 so far since starting the game with the new update.
    The only problem is that it is impossible to play the game right now with the pop-up coming up every few seconds to announce 12 more gold. Not complaining though!!!
    I would've not posted that.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I would've not posted that.

Ha! Well, to be fair we've known about this all day. :) Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yeah well I did enjoy the 2400 gold I got for free today from dh and Dino's too bad I saved 1000 for region 8 tomorrow in Dino's. But I got some cool weapons a lot faster so thanks I think back to zero but not unhappy.