Options

Lost Progress coins and cash

Hi tried to login via facebook and all my progress cash and coins are gone and its took me back to start ...any idea folks?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    alex671 wrote: »
    Hi tried to login via facebook and all my progress cash and coins are gone and its took me back to start ...any idea folks?

There are several threads on this. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).
  • Options
    dim8365dim8365 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have all zeroed on fasebook, was 103 level, 2,520 silver coins and 986 gold, all the standard and hidden regions proydeny.chto do? how to fix? help !!!!!
  • Options
    ahmedyosry_341ahmedyosry_341 Registered Users 6 Posts
    i also lost my progress login by face book and i dont know what to do and i dont know hot to make ticket care
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    To submit a ticket please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.