Options

???? General Discussion : Discuss EVERYTHING about the game ????

PraetorPraetor Registered Users 4 Posts
It seems Freedom of speech here is not that at all , kinda in line with this & other companies "Free game" business model taking every angle & opportunity to get those dollars from players who cant/dont see their strategies for what they really are. I guess this is in support of the player whose recent threads have been closed for, as far i can tell not against any rules, making other players aware of his situation & the treatment received in trying to have it rectified. Poor attitude GLU. Here's hoping his legal action has an outcome that shows all those people & more all about the image/information you've tried to squash instead of dealing with his issue & every other like it with the honesty , mutual respect & effort a patron should be able to expect... :cool:

Comments

• Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    thank you sir!! I have filed the BBB report and my attorney is contacting customers to get their issues they have. May take some time, BUT I am like a pitbull on this kind of stuff.
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    here it comes...this thread will be surely closed too LOL
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    All of the posts have remained up, everyone can still read the responses. If you'd like to review the rules, here they are:

Please do not:

• Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
    • Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    • Go off topic (Unless in a specific off-topic thread)
    • Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service
    • Insult or harass any player or staff member
    • POST ALL IN CAPS
    • Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu games
    • Post any form of nudity or sexual content
    • Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
    • Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
    • Swear or use any obscenities
    • Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content

Any inappropriate or illegal activities occurring on the forum will be handled according to our Terms of Use that are posted on our website at http://www.glu.com/terms. Section 3(l) of our Terms of Use contains examples of behaviors that violate our Terms of Use, though this is not an exhaustive list. Any conduct that violates our Terms of Use will result in the revocation of the licenses granted to you to use the forum and other Glu applications and, with respect to suspicious or illegal activities, we may report such suspicious or illegal activities to the proper authorities.

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.