[UPDATED 11/20] Facebook not saving progress

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    texasdude wrote: »
    So I lost everything I had from playing this game a year now? This is really bad news. Everything is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if people stand up and seek some sort of legal action for being conned from their money. GLU is nothing but a let down.

Sorry to hear you've lost your progress. Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

• dohmedohme Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you it's an exciting game and very interesting
  • prashant.daingadeprashant.daingade Registered Users 2 Posts
    I want to buy bow but I have only 42 platinum eagle so I can't play weapon series in region 4and 5
    How to get platinum eagle
    How to play rare hunt
    Where I can get tips to play dh
  • jptam68jptam68 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I just got a can't save progress message. I don't want to close out of my browser because I'm afraid I will lose everything. Any suggestions?

Looks like it was temporary. Seems to be working now.
  • Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    jptam68 wrote: »
    I just got a can't save progress message. I don't want to close out of my browser because I'm afraid I will lose everything. Any suggestions?

Looks like it was temporary. Seems to be working now.
    If it happens again make sure you have Internet Connection then Play 1 Game and if it still says it won't Save after 1 Game then Reset your Connection and Play 1 More Game and it should Save, hope I helped :)
  • Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    Also you will not lose Everything, just Everything you've done after the Last Successful Save.
  • madbob73madbob73 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey,
    New poster here. I have been playing DH2014 for almost a year on my laptop (win 8 ) through Facebook. I would occasionally have times that it would say that progress was not saved and I could restart the game and the problem was gone. My progress was up to the point I had just found all the pieces for the latest hidden site and now when I try and start the game it begins back at the beginning. How do I recover a years worth of progress?
  • madbob73madbob73 Registered Users 4 Posts
    texasdude wrote: »
    So I lost everything I had from playing this game a year now? This is really bad news. Everything is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if people stand up and seek some sort of legal action for being conned from their money. GLU is nothing but a let down.

Hey Texasdude, was this ever resolved? Having the same problem and wondering if I should even bother trying to fix it or just move on and be glu-free.
  • KirilKiril Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kreswatuer wrote: »
    yes but that happend to me thats So bad, Now how i can get my progress back??? :mad: :(

I have lost all my progress as of this morning. I was level 51, purchased two guns, now, when I login I am at level 1 and have lost all my purchases.
  • CsocsoCsocso Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help! Lost all data in the game! One level to begin the game and I was level 77. What to do?
  • mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Csocso wrote: »
    Help! Lost all data in the game! One level to begin the game and I was level 77. What to do?

You join the club and wait. Same thing happened to me.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    This is huge - just lost all with two FB accounts - not good Glu - Popcorn - are you on this??? Have submitted tickets
  • bigtoy63bigtoy63 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The link provided does not work (http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask) so I guess it's mail then?
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you are having issues saving progress in Facebook please create a ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

In the ticket include your Facebook name and numeric ID. You can find your numeric FB ID using this site: http://findmyfacebookid.com/

Very important! You must include this subject line: FACEBOOK NOT SAVING

Thanks for your help as we troubleshoot this issue!
    bigtoy63 wrote: »
    The link provided does not work (http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask) so I guess it's mail then?

It's been updated. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/ "CONTACT US"
  • pitherjastapitherjasta Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey What Happened I why did we lost all the progress that we have made. This Sucks! Please fix this!
    i'm on level 49 why mus back to level 1..please am not cheathing...
  • andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    Been playing Deer Hunter 2014 for a long time now and all of a sudden reset to Level 1 ?
    Are you kidding me ???
    I was Level 45 on Facebook and using Windows 7
    Sent a ticket to Customer support and will have to wait for the response...
    Is it possible your system keeps all the data that was lost ?
    I think you will need to reimburse us free gold or cash if your team cannot get us back to speed
    Kiril wrote: »
    I have lost all my progress as of this morning. I was level 51, purchased two guns, now, when I login I am at level 1 and have lost all my purchases.

I am equally p1ssed... I was Level 45 and was in the process of upgrading guns with 100s of thousands of cash and now its all gone.
  • cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    This whole "we're working on it" answer is a joke. You should have some idea of what has happened by now, and an Idea of what you're going to do about it. An explanation to your paying customers would be appreciated. Right now, it looks like you're hiding something.
  • Shelley SShelley S Registered Users 10 Posts
    Kreswatuer wrote: »
    i Send a Ticket yesterday So my Game Restart to Zero i completed Region 9 Level 39 and i get 1,050,000 and my Game Restarted Please i want my progress back :(

MY DEER HUNTER 2014 reset. I was level 33. I cant send in a ticket cause your link for such does not work for AOL. So.. uhmm HELP?
  • dim8365dim8365 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also have all zeroed on fasebook, was 103 level, 2,520 silver coins and 986 gold, all the standard and hidden regions proydeny.chto do? how to fix? help !!!!!
  • horgosmariushorgosmarius Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,i have the same problem,last nigth,i play on region 8,hiden region 2,in the morning start over,from the bigining....terible...
  • ddtcatddtcat Registered Users 1 Posts
    DEER HUNTER FACEBOOK NOT SAVING I also lost all progress looks like they dont care because they wont fix it or answer.
    ddtcat wrote: »
    DEER HUNTER FACEBOOK NOT SAVING I also lost all progress looks like they dont care because they wont fix it or answer.

maybe they are a scam group like Oceans 11 or Oceans 13 or whatever, they just want your cash and then run away. I did all the levels and the last one was Matanga Hills. Thank the Lord I never paid a cent for this game. Like I never do for most of these bug ridden games.....
  • newdiannenewdianne Registered Users 16 Posts
    I also converted back to zero. What is up. I was up to date up to newest region. I cannot imagine having to start again.
    The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket using the instructions on the very first post in this thread and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).
  • jennifereilmannjennifereilmann Registered Users 1 Posts
    That really isnt my problem. my problem was that I was at a level 26 and logged into facebook then deer hunter today and i was a level 1. Please fix this. I have spent months getting here. My husband and I both play through our facebook accounts and now its all gone !
    Thank you
    That really isnt my problem. my problem was that I was at a level 26 and logged into facebook then deer hunter today and i was a level 1. Please fix this. I have spent months getting here. My husband and I both play through our facebook accounts and now its all gone !
    Thank you

Yes, that is the same issue. Please follow the instructions at the beginning of this thread.
  • slayernwmslayernwm Registered Users 7 Posts
    "follow the instructions" AH AH AH No awser No fix.,... It's just a real scam
    slayernwm wrote: »
    "follow the instructions" AH AH AH No awser No fix.,... It's just a real scam

In order for anyone to be helped, we need to have formal documentation of the issue and their account. We have no visibility into your account here so all we can do at this time is provide the link to document it.
  • nysportsfan45nysportsfan45 Registered Users 9 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    In order for anyone to be helped, we need to have formal documentation of the issue and their account. We have no visibility into your account here so all we can do at this time is provide the link to document it.

I followed the instructions and not even a response saying they got my info....ANYTHING from them would be nice to know
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.