[UPDATED 11/20] Facebook not saving progress

13Next

Comments

• Tim ShoeyTim Shoey Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, i went to play my deer hunter 2014 and i got http://pokit.org/get/?b9a3abace1d8dd7977c302a330761afd.jpg can i get some help please? and i also had to start the game at a level 1.
  • slayernwmslayernwm Registered Users 7 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    In order for anyone to be helped, we need to have formal documentation of the issue and their account. We have no visibility into your account here so all we can do at this time is provide the link to document it.

I ALREADY SEND MY INFORMATION WITH TICKET... YESTERDAY ! AND I HAVE REPLY? FIX? Anything? NO!
  • nysportsfan45nysportsfan45 Registered Users 9 Posts
    slayernwm wrote: »
    I ALREADY SEND MY INFORMATION WITH TICKET... YESTERDAY ! AND I HAVE REPLY? FIX? Anything? NO!

That is my problem....They not saying ANYTHING
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    That is my problem....They not saying ANYTHING

People they are working on it - it doesn't help to keep screaming
    People they are working on it - it doesn't help to keep screaming

Not ONCE did they post ANYTHING....The Admin of this site keeps saying they are working on it...
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Not ONCE did they post ANYTHING....The Admin of this site keeps saying they are working on it...

So, that's posting something.

And yes, they are still working on it.
    The team has been working all day on this issue. We will have another update tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.
  • AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    How do I do a ticket for an android. I just started upgrading my reigon 15 guns and when I restarted the game I was at the begining of region 13 and I went from 88 million down to 45 million and went from level 146 down to115
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I submitted a ticket this afternoon and still nothing. I am with all of the other players out there with losing all of their progress. I am or was currently sitting at level 99 waiting for region 15 to appear when my DH2014 started at the first level again. I understand these things happen but I hope the issue is addressed and we don't lose our progress.
  • SAMCRO73SAMCRO73 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here ticket sent.... Level 59 back to level 1 and i dont start over !!! waitin' 2 days and QUIT DEER and DINO Hunter !!!
  • KirilKiril Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was on level 51 and recently kicked back to level one. I have spent 30.00 on this game, and have lost that too. Two tickets submitted and no response.
  • AlphaUKAlphaUK Registered Users 2 Posts
    SAMCRO73 wrote: »
    Same here ticket sent

Also sent in ticket with all details ... no reply ... waited for maintenance to be done ... guess what ??? .... STILL LEVEL 1
    Seems I'm lucky that I've only lost progress to level 40

Come on dev team, put the college girls down, throw out all your empty lager cans, and get some work done !!!
  • cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    AlphaUK wrote: »
    Also sent in ticket with all details ... no reply ... waited for maintenance to be done ... guess what ??? .... STILL LEVEL 1
    Seems I'm lucky that I've only lost progress to level 40

Come on dev team, put the college girls down, throw out all your empty lager cans, and get some work done !!!

Same here. And, I might add, refusing to tell people what's going on (and you cannot tell me GLU does not know what happened. If they don't , they should be flipping burgers),shutting down all the other threads and pointing us to one would appear to be an attempt to do damage control and muzzling the complainers.. Do I need to go to paypal and file a complaint in order to get my money back? Is this going to be much longer? I honestly feel that GLU owes us all an explanation of what happened and what they are doing about it, rather than the constant "We are aware of the problem and are working on it" answer.
  • andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    cuzzinator wrote: »
    Same here. And, I might add, refusing to tell people what's going on (and you cannot tell me GLU does not know what happened. If they don't , they should be flipping burgers),shutting down all the other threads and pointing us to one would appear to be an attempt to do damage control and muzzling the complainers.. Do I need to go to paypal and file a complaint in order to get my money back? Is this going to be much longer? I honestly feel that GLU owes us all an explanation of what happened and what they are doing about it, rather than the constant "We are aware of the problem and are working on it" answer.

The best comment thus far, I mean its the same problem for everyone, so why does everyone need to file a separate ticket ? What about players who don't know this forum exists ? I just happened to chance upon this via Google. I think they should have a restore point in there servers if they formatted all the data that had our updates and levels.
    GLU also owes us some free guns, free gold and cash and some beer vouchers for wasting our time !!!
  • JasusJasus Registered Users 4 Posts
    I lost everything =( Gold, money,bucks and my level.
    Try to send a ticket but all it say´s that server is not found. *** is wrong with you at GLU????
    Bought gold 5 times but did I get something? No way. NOTHING!!!
  • rsheriff@twc.comrsheriff@twc.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem, I was on level 14 on regular hunt and hidden 4 on the other part, had about 38 million in gun money and upgrade money ,lost it all. They started me like I was a beginner on or about the 19th of November.so disappointed. Been playing for a long time. Can anything be done? Thanks Ricky Sheriff rsheriff@twc.com I have a "Lenovo" computer windows 8.5. Hope you can help.
    Again nothing from Glu.... .... really this game suck
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    GUYS I have been posting this link to maybe get glu to do something yet they keep closing the thread or deleting my posts. they say i am in violation of the rules..well they are in violation of my first amendment right as a us citizen and VETERAN!.. My attorney has viewed all my posts and he clearly stated "You have a nice civil rights case here if I wish to persue it... Anyways Flood the BBB with complaits on these people and maybe something will be done. I have also contacted FB on this and they are almost ready to pull the Plug...so here is the link start filing now Good luck. http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668
  • yvesschenkyvesschenk Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have the same problem :(
  • AgarwalAgarwal Registered Users 6 Posts
    The developer of the game has an incomplete knowledge towards developing his games. this kind of problem is not only with deer hunter but also with dino hunter.

A special advice to the game developer either develop the game and get good remarks else stop it here itself.
  • apquigleyapquigley Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you are having issues saving progress in Facebook, or if your FB progress has disappeared please email us here, using the "CONTACT US" button: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/

In the ticket include your Facebook name and numeric ID. You can find your numeric FB ID using this site: http://findmyfacebookid.com/

Very important! You must include this subject line:
    DEER HUNTER FACEBOOK NOT SAVING

Following the instructions above is the only way to fully document the issue in order to have it addressed. Thanks for your help as we troubleshoot this issue!

We will have an update tomorrow (11/21).

UPDATED FOR NOVEMBER 20, 2014

Hi, I sure hope you have better luck restoring people's stuff this time. I just sent in a ticket as requested since yesterday 11/20/14, all of my progress has been lost. I was at level 90 with 489 Gold, 38Mil Dollars and completed all but 1 bounty tasks. yesterday I logged in and the game started me out at level 1 all over again. No change today. What a waste. Hoping you can restore it. If not, I won't be playing anymore of your games.
  • GrizzmanGrizzman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got my email from support this morning.

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We sincerely apologize for the issue you've experienced. There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress was stored. This outage caused some players to lose their game progress. We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for these players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get back in the game.

On game launch with Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input this code:

SORRY

The code expires 11/23 11:59PM.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

When I logged in I got 1000 gold following the instructions. So if you have not put in a ticket do. At least you get 1000 gold. Still disappointed that I have to start over (lvl71 - 7.5milHB and 95 gold lost). Will have to see how much more I will play.
    Stupid code for only 1k gold... **** YOU GLU
    Grizzman wrote: »
    I got my email from support this morning.

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We sincerely apologize for the issue you've experienced. There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress was stored. This outage caused some players to lose their game progress. We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for these players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get back in the game.

On game launch with Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input this code:

SORRY

The code expires 11/23 11:59PM.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care

When I logged in I got 1000 gold following the instructions. So if you have not put in a ticket do. At least you get 1000 gold. Still disappointed that I have to start over (lvl71 - 7.5milHB and 95 gold lost). Will have to see how much more I will play.

So am I correct in saying if our stats were not restored as of now we lost everything? While the 1000 gold is nice I don't want to start from level 1 again...I spend so much time and money advancing in the game. I had more then 1000 gold and I purchased a rifle that was close to being maxed out....btw Admin I did submit a ticket but no response as of yet or free gold.
    Fellow Deer Hunters on Facebook,

There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress
    was stored. This outage caused some Facebook players to lose their game progress.
    We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it
    from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for
    the effected Facebook players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get
    back in the game.

On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code:

SORRY

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for gaming with us.

--
    We are closing this thread and all others on this topic with the main thread remaining open for discussion. You can find that here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

15659627839_3f3b81fff8_b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.