The Himalayas are Here

Prepare to freeze your butts off kids.
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I just got the update too. Getting ready to start hunting.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    OTO spotted, after the 5th hunt:

nQsZ76Q.png

At least what little gold I had came in handy!
    Did you know you guys could watch videos to retry hunts and skip upgrade wait times now? Amazing!
    Here's another OTO after completing the first Trophy:

6Br4hiK.png
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Not available for Android yet.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Yeah I figured it wouldn't be available yet. Probably will be there later or tomorrow SubH2O.
    Has anyone else noticed yet that in the weapons shop they have put all the old Multiregion rifles back?

cv8yoB6.png
    Looks like the update just came through for Android.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • liquidiceliquidice Registered Users 3 Posts
    Let's do this!!!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    There's a multi region rifle for 15/16 at 2999 gold! Are you freaking kidding me Glu? You should be giving things away due to your recent mishap. And region 16? C'mon man, put this game to bed and come out with a sequel. DH 2014 is hogging up a lot of storage.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I agree Tod! & R15 is on Android
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    My OTO was 439 Gold....very displeased with that I must say. VERY!!!!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed yet that in the weapons shop they have put all the old Multiregion rifles [/IMG]

That's probably the coolest thing about this update. Not that I'll be buying any of them but it's just nice to see them all back at once. Btw DS, sweet OTO you got on the Spitfire!:)
    Max are you still playing on kindle, and you get the update already? Amazon gave me some horse$hit about them having technical difficulties updating their apps, and to be patient! Right, like we never had to wait for a update.
    Yeah, TF. I'm still on Kindle. I got the update hours before the regular android crowd finally posted that they got it.Hadn't opened up DH in at least a week maybe 2. I'm stil bitter over losing my progress in Dino's but it's funny because in spite of that, I'm hooked on the new Contract Killer. CK2 is my all-time favorite mobile game so it's no surprise. So even with all the recent BS, Glu still has me by the short & curley's lol- Max
    Maybe it's your location. I have not seen it yet. Have you got the latest system update from Amazon?
    Yes, just this week. Monday I got it, Tuesday my son then yesterday my daughter kept bugging me about it and with her kindle I had to update it manually. I'm loving it. Except for the mandatory lockscreen with PIN setting.
    Btw everyone, I initially felt bad about hijacking the thread but in comparison to the 83 new Facebook Fiasco threads we've had to navigate through lately, I'm sure nobody even cares anymore
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Here's another OTO after completing the first Trophy:

6Br4hiK.png

I was able to buy that shotgun for hb's.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Yeah, I'll buy it and the AR for Hunter Bucks. Just thought I'd show you guys the offer in case anyone wanted to see it.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    what the point, all of the FB progress has been lost I was at level 71, LOST glu says they cant get it backk all weapons lost, all eagle lost, all gold (2250 lost!) glu is NO help.
    The graphics are nicer this region. Still getting used to animals not being geographically correct! Lol! :cool: I sure wish Glu would address the issue of how much more do they plan to add to this app. It is eating up a lot of storage.
    They also changed the payout for a failed final trophy hunt. At $110k vs $64k for a contract hunt, it no longer pays to drag out completing the final trophy.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Still getting used to animals not being geographically correct!

I know right, toddfoxx? Bengal tigers, timber wolves, and muntjacs in the Himalayas? Come on now! Not complaining; I love R15 far more than R14.
    It's a conspiracy maaan!

2z8e9si.png
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I know right, toddfoxx? Bengal tigers, timber wolves, and muntjacs in the Himalayas? Come on now! Not complaining; I love R15 far more than R14.

I guess no Yeti. That would be interesting.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    They also changed the payout for a failed final trophy hunt. At $110k vs $64k for a contract hunt, it no longer pays to drag out completing the final trophy.

That would still be a time saver, though, since contract hunts are boring to play after a while. I mean, if the aim is strictly to up HB in the shortest amount of time.
  • Patch63376Patch63376 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Seriously $11,000,000 + to outfit the rifle and shotgun!?!!!!! *** is this? dino hunter? And what gives with the ****py payout for the trophy hunts? I Think it's time to put this one to bed.
  • Tango_DownTango_Down Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hey, so I can't comment on the wolves & m.jacks but I stayed in a Himalayan village in 2009 where a Bengal tiger had been taking local livestock so I can vouch for that...
    Having said that, I'm not vouching for Glu's animal placement as some is just nuts. It is all a bit of a fantasy tho- where can you actually hunt this game legally?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Patch63376 wrote: »
    Seriously $11,000,000 + to outfit the rifle and shotgun!?
    I have absolutely no problem with this...better than 480 Gold for a weapon. Besides, what are you saving your HBs for?
    Say What??