Options

Lost everything as well...

Galaxy S4 google+

Same story different victim. Had everything done and been doing Contract hunts in region 14 for almost a month now.
Lost most my weapons and most of my progress. The biggest hit was the roughly 45,000,000 in cash. Not sure how many silver eagles are gone.

Then to add insult to injury region 15 comes out the day after. Turned in ticket and no reply.

On a good note it happened 2 days before my payday sub renewed and I was able to cancel it before costing me another 20 bucks of real money.

I have given GLU about $100 the last 3 months...hopefully they make this right.

Comments

• Options
    ricka1ricka1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost everything to using a dell latitude xt2 computer back to level one from 25
  • Options
    JohnnyhoodJohnnyhood Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Exactly lost everything and starting all over...I was also at level 91 and in completed region 14 with 9 Million dollars and 65 gold...I haven't given GLU any money yet and this is the main reason I will not.
  • Options
    rahulpwrahulpw Registered Users 3 Posts
    pls get this issue resolved asap... from lvl 62. about 14M and 160 gold, all weapons gained... all standards clear along with all the 4 hidden hunts open.... now standing at lvl 1... can not accept this...
  • Options
    Terry LTerry L Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was level 90, hidden 4 complete, and over 17mil! It went to level one yesterday morning and it is still this way! Will this be fixed soon?
  • Options
    Greek HunterGreek Hunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here 12mil cash 1000 silver 365gold all levels compleete huge amount of guns everything lost please fix
  • Options
    Shelley SShelley S Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here 12mil cash 1000 silver 365gold all levels compleete huge amount of guns everything lost please fix

Deer Hunter 2015:
    I am sorry you and others like myself have had this Gaming error happen.
    There was an error in the code of the last update which caused almost 99% of the players to be reset. GLU is in the process of finding said error and fixing it. There ISN'T, AT THIS TIME, AN ETA (ESTIMATED TIME of ARRIVAL) WHEN THIS FIX WILL HAPPEN.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    ibme99 wrote: »
    Galaxy S4 google+

Same story different victim. Had everything done and been doing Contract hunts in region 14 for almost a month now.
    Lost most my weapons and most of my progress. The biggest hit was the roughly 45,000,000 in cash. Not sure how many silver eagles are gone.

Then to add insult to injury region 15 comes out the day after. Turned in ticket and no reply.

On a good note it happened 2 days before my payday sub renewed and I was able to cancel it before costing me another 20 bucks of real money.

I have given GLU about $100 the last 3 months...hopefully they make this right.

Wow... I thought this was affecting FB only. Guess it might be affecting other platforms too... Worried.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    this is what I had Prior to the game Crashing
    Screenshot_2014-11-20-15-48-50_zps215f318c.png

after buying and updating the region 15 guns I charged my cell and waited the 20 minutes for the updates and this is what I had left money wise
    dh_zps8152a09b.jpg
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    when I started the game again to finish updating my guns this is where I was at and what I had
    Screenshot_2014-11-21-11-39-26_zps8930781e.png

I also lost 2 hidden regions and I have to do all the Bounties over again.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If you are playing on Facebook, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

If you are on Android, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92564-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-DH14-PLEASE-READ

We are closing all threads related to progress except for the main threads in the Deer Hunter forums to keep communication clear. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.