Options

I wonder if....

dianek93dianek93 Registered Users 3 Posts
I wonder if everyone's account is getting reset to level 1 because the name of the game is Deer Hunter 2014??? Getting ready for 2015, perhaps? Ha.

Where's the stupid-joke-lame-conspiracy-theory font?

Comments

• Options
    EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    I would hate to lose my progress! I am on level 102 with over 124 million bucks at this time. I have spent a lot of time getting to that point and I would hate to have it all go to waste. With all the time I spend on this I think how in the world do people get to over 200,000 kills?
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    My FB Deer Hunter was reset to level 1 - Glu has given me 1000 gold coin to start over - so if you had a FB account and opened it during the period that they had the issue accounts are reset and game progress cannot be restored
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    EiseleAir wrote: »
    With all the time I spend on this I think how in the world do people get to over 200,000 kills?

1. LOTS of idle time
    2. Cheating

I play fairly frequently on two devices and still only have about 50,000 kills and am on Level 80 something on one device and Level 70 something on the other. I enjoy playing, but I'm not obsessed.

I would hate to lose my DH 2014 progress, as it happened to me once when my phone got serviced. I will eventually replace my phone and know I'll have to start again.

BTW, it was actually enjoyable starting over for me. No big guns and always scrounging for HB's. I got my bounties over with by Region 7 except for necks and heads.

I also don't believe there is an ongoing 2015 conspiracy. I think it's just a plain old F-up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    1. LOTS of idle time
    2. Cheating

I play fairly frequently on two devices and still only have about 50,000 kills and am on Level 80 something on one device and Level 70 something on the other. I enjoy playing, but I'm not obsessed.

I would hate to lose my DH 2014 progress, as it happened to me once when my phone got serviced. I will eventually replace my phone and know I'll have to start again.

BTW, it was actually enjoyable starting over for me. No big guns and always scrounging for HB's. I got my bounties over with by Region 7 except for necks and heads.

I also don't believe there is an ongoing 2015 conspiracy. I think it's just a plain old F-up.

I agree - it was fun starting over once.....I guess I was getting obsessed - this break gave me more of a chance to go real time hunting and get off the **** computer - it's just a game :)
  • Options
    EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    I enjoy moving up the kills list. I am at 2940 on the list at this time.
  • Options
    dianek93dianek93 Registered Users 3 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

Truthfully, I believe it's just a huge screw up, too. But I thought turning it into a conspiracy theory would be fun for me. :D
  • Options
    PARKERM007@SBCGLOBAL.NETPARKERM007@SBCGLOBAL.NET Registered Users 2 Posts
    Played at least 2 times a day. Consistent. Never missed one day. Addicted PERIOD.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Played at least 2 times a day. Consistent. Never missed one day. Addicted PERIOD.

I guess I should amend my list....

1. Lots of idle time
    2. Cheating
    3. Persistence

Congrats on the 200k.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    conseyconsey Registered Users 2 Posts
    deer hunter 2014 sistem uygulaması çöktü. kazanılan bölümler para ve altın silindi. deer hunter 2014 oyunu ilk bölüme 1. level indi .kazanılan bölümleri tekrar mı oynamak zorundayız ? para ve altınlarımız silindi geri gelecek mi ?
    Deer Hunter 2014 system application crashed. earned money and gold sections were deleted. Deer Hunter 2014 game came down to the first part of level 1. .kazanıl sections we have to play again?Our money will come back and gold was deleted?