Region 15 is Here!!!

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
I'm SOOOO glad I play on Android Platform...Galaxy S4 & Note 4. 2 new Rifles, 1 cost 2999 Gold, & the other is 700 sumtHin. The R15 Shotgun you can buy with cash. Ill check back later...off work early, so time to hunt

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    I'm SOOOO glad I play on Android Platform...Galaxy S4 & Note 4. 2 new Rifles, 1 cost 2999 Gold, & the other is 700 sumtHin. The R15 Shotgun you can buy with cash. Ill check back later...off work early, so time to hunt

2 android phones? Or is one a tablet?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    The Note 4 is a phone & tablet
  • EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    First time to the forms. I have an iPad and after each hunt I get a denied access white page. Are others experiencing the same thing?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Some people have posted about that, but I have not ever seen that on my ipad or iPhone

Update: Getting it now on my iPad. It still has not gotten the R15 update. My iPhone still has not shown this. Strange.

This is hopefully temporary. There are other issues Glu is dealing with in DH.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Actually, the Note 4 is more of a "phablet", like the iPhone 6 Plus. Speaking of which I won't upgrade to, especially if there is no reliable way to transfer game data.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Actually, the Note 4 is more of a "phablet", like the iPhone 6 Plus. Speaking of which I won't upgrade to, especially if there is no reliable way to transfer game data.

According to a member in the dino forum(thedogsbullocks) all he did was contacted Apple, and they talk him through it. I think he said he transferred from iPhone 5 to iPhone 6. But I'm not sure.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx