Options

Pop-up ad after every hunt?

that's a little to aggressive and annoying enough that I might uninstall the game. Once per session, maybe, but not after every hunt. It's not like I haven't already spent real money on this game.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Let the ad fully download and run. Don't kill it when it first pops up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    that's a little to aggressive and annoying enough that I might uninstall the game. Once per session, maybe, but not after every hunt. It's not like I haven't already spent real money on this game.

I don't get pop-ups like you are describing. I get an indication that new games are available, but it have the choice to check them out or not.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    AtlassheppardAtlassheppard Registered Users 2 Posts
    Now, instead of ads, I get a white screen with the words Access Denied Access Denied with a long string of letters and numbers. Right hand is an X that allows me to close the window.
  • Options
    PaljasPaljas Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same. Bugged ****
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    Which is why this game is frustrating to play. The constant pop ups, waiting for the weapon upgrades, waiting to refill energy. Glu, let us just play, for crying out loud.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Now, instead of ads, I get a white screen with the words Access Denied Access Denied with a long string of letters and numbers. Right hand is an X that allows me to close the window.

That suddenly showed up on my iPad also. After the R15 download, it disappeared.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.