Options

1000 Gold

GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
Submitted ticket for lost progress in FaceBook. They said that they couldn't get it back. Told me to type (SORRY) in the code box to receive gift. I got 1000 Gold. If that's all the better they can do then I'm done with ALL Glu games. OK Glu, Here's another thread that you will probably close.

Comments

• Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    I feel for you Brother I was at level 71 and same thing not to mention money I had spent..file a complaint with the BBB as I have told others to do...also submit a ticket to FB...FB contacted me and said one erson can not realy validate a concern HOWEVER as they stated if we get enough it will prompt FB to do something like BAN Glu and shut down their games. here is the link for the BBB and glu http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    OH and you are right...this post will probably close...they have already threatened me yet they fail. they even posted the forum rules...YET their rules violate my first amendment rights according to 3 attorneys that I have talked to LOL I have also left 2 voice mails and no return call, and my attorney called and they have not responded to him either. you make the decision..
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    dave53579 wrote: »
    YET their rules violate my first amendment rights according to 3 attorneys that I have talked to

Curly, Larry and Moe. The GOVERNMENT cannot restrict your right to free speech. A company or any private entity sure the h*ll can. ANY attorney knows that. OOOHH you left voice mails. Maybe, if things get really bad, you will write a letter.

We get it. You're p*ssed. If you get a result, then post it. We don't need a play-by-useless-play.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Those dudes are a hoot! And it goes as follows: Larry, Curly, then Moe! To funny casajr! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    what about people usind androids
  • Options
    cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    If they don't fix this proper, then I'm done with all their games as well. They are basically saying that they have no idea who paid for what, and cannot tell what they gave to which accounts in exchange for payment. They are also basically telling us they do not back up anything. If they just gave me all the gold I've purchased, plus something for the inconvenience, I'd be happy. But they cannot even be bothered to do that.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    cuzzinator wrote: »
    . They are basically saying that they have no idea who paid for what, and cannot tell what they gave to which accounts in exchange for payment..

Please do not start spreading incorrect information. I replied in the other thread.
  • Options
    PraetorPraetor Registered Users 4 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Curly, Larry and Moe. The GOVERNMENT cannot restrict your right to free speech. A company or any private entity sure the h*ll can. ANY attorney knows that. OOOHH you left voice mails. Maybe, if things get really bad, you will write a letter.

We get it. You're p*ssed. If you get a result, then post it. We don't need a play-by-useless-play.

Sure .. this private Co. might be able to , & obviously do, restrict Free speech. Does that make it right?? ... forget the issue of the constitution, the game is played the world over, howabout more of that unwritten primal knowledge of true right and wrong What we need even less is the kind of self-righteous verbal diarrhoea trying to bring down anyone who , like you said, was "P*ssed" at their restitution & Glu's lack of effort. How SORRY are they really? 1k gold compared to money/time spent trying to achieve what progress all players that lost averaged out , I'm guessing is adding Insult to Injury. From experience its definitely a P*SS in the ocean. Take ya Schadenfreude & relocate it ... Now THAT could be t00 funny.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are redirecting all discussion on this topic to one thread here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.