Special Thanks to Gluadmin

I just want to say thanks for coming back gluadmin. The forums were getting a bit filled with spam and people were looking for info/help that was not available at the time. I am glad to see that you are taking care of issues that some of the moderators were not. I know you are probably stressed out from the complaints that forum members are having, but you are doing far more than what was being done. I realize that I am late at giving this message, but regardless, I am glad to see you are getting things done! :)
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I just want to say thanks for coming back gluadmin. The forums were getting a bit filled with spam and people were looking for info/help that was not available at the time. I am glad to see that you are taking care of issues that some of the moderators were not. I know you are probably stressed out from the complaints that forum members are having, but you are doing far more than what was being done. I realize that I am late at giving this message, but regardless, I am glad to see you are getting things done! :)

Well hey there. Thanks for that. I was on leave for a while but am back now so trying to get things back in shape. :)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I second that, you've been away too long. Glad your back.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Ditto, glad to see your semi-smiling bearded face. These boards have been a bit neglected lately. And thanks DS for starting this thread.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And if you should read this gluadmin can you shed any knowledge of a Deer hunter 2015/16 ? I'm dying to know if some sort of sequel is in the works! Thanks~T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Ditto. Glad to see you back.

Most of the players are not very happy with GLU's business strategy (mainly regarding Dino) but as people have always the right to vote with their feet (leaving the forum and deleting the game if they are not happy with what they get) that is OK.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    And if you should read this gluadmin can you shed any knowledge of a Deer hunter 2015/16 ? I'm dying to know if some sort of sequel is in the works! Thanks~T.F

Let me just say this: Deer Hunter lovers, you'll have more to love in 2015.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Let me just say this: Deer Hunter lovers, you'll have more to love in 2015.

That sounds great! Although I do have one question for you gluadmin: will the next Deer Hunter have a beta version that we can try, like Dino Hunter did? Or is that classified for now? I enjoyed the experience I had in the beta testing.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    That sounds great! Although I do have one question for you gluadmin: will the next Deer Hunter have a beta version that we can try, like Dino Hunter did? Or is that classified for now? I enjoyed the experience I had in the beta testing.

The duration of beta tests varies from game to game (some have been as short as three days!) but there will always be one. :)