Options

Attn ALL players who have had their account lost- CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FORMING

Yes this is a another customer complaint/support issue with deer hunter and it's inability to backup or restore accounts playing on it, along with Glu's lack of support.

My story:
I should have learned the first time this happened 2 years ago, however I took the advice of the glu support and performed backups both via iTunes and via iCloud.

I even went so far as to pull all the data off the device using another third party tool to ensure that my account was backed up according to the glu support notes. My account, which had a considerable amount of money invested in it, should now be restorable per Glu's support forum instruction on how to transfer the account.

Then I upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 and performed all the actions listed on the support page to backup and restore an account just to find out "oops this only applies to the same type of device..ie iphone4 to iphone4. Then I tried contacting customer support and got "sorry there's nothing you can do."

I still have the account on my old iPhone 4s but it's now worthless since i can't use it I followed all the "instructions provided" and got 0% support from glu.

What really sad is that the deer hunter developers are just lazy and refuse to talk to their fellow peers at glu. If they had they could sails integrate the existing account recovery process from contract killer into deer hunter.

I've contact iTunes and they recommended I contact Glu directly and if no resolution is found seek more drastic measures. Since then I have tried several times contacting glu and received no help or support.

Therefore Ive requested from apple all invoices obtaining any payments made to Glu in regards to deer hunter, including purchases for virtual gold.

My lawyer is now considering a class action lawsuit against Glu based on this forum

If you would like to potentially join this class action lawsuit contact me using the email below.

David Hudgins
770-696-0838
Davidlhudgins@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    I have already filed a BBB report against this, and the glu said i was in violation of their terms after i posted the BBB link (which is a violation of my 1st amendment rights. Their phone number is posted at the BBB site i called 3 times and left a message (was even nice about it) but they have NOT returned my calls. private me once the suit gets going and I will join the cause. I have my payment history from FB. I am sure the admid here will close this post as they have done with mine so know one can respond. here is the BBB link fyi http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668