[UPDATED 11/25] Facebook users who lost game progress [PLEASE READ]

Comments

• Jake Antonio LizarragaJake Antonio Lizarraga Registered Users 13 Posts
    I wasn't that far/too too far in the game anyway.
    I feel bad for those who were though.
  • bpdentonbpdenton Registered Users 4 Posts
    You should refund all that paid for gear. I put in the man hours to reach levels in the high 70's Standard 11, unlocked several hidden regions, and almost completed all your level bounty accomplishments up to that point. All without paying a dime on Facebook, so I have pain, but not in the pocket book. Are you making provisions to backup the data servers to prevent this from occurring again? If not, I will move my talents from both Dino Hunter 14 and Deer Hunter 14. After probably over 6 months of this game to start back to level one with only 2500 in Gold is boring (not worth efforts) and will take WAY too long to get back my status. I hope you can restore. I sent you a request last night.
  • ahmedyosry_341ahmedyosry_341 Registered Users 6 Posts
    first i will just say back and share the other players opinion about u r game i and i tell u that u will lost alot of players because i played for monthes to get lvl 67 i will just agree to make me lvl 35 in steed of lvl 1 and wastw monthes of playeing this game
    and dont tell me to make tickit because i just get lvl 35 and gold u must give is our lvlv back and alot of gifts to make us happy about u r game and what u did
    Registered just to voice my disappointment in this entire debacle. I suspect you wont post this but at least [I hope] you will read it before you delete it.
    Like many others who lost everything, this is not acceptable for me. I will not start over even with the 1000 free gold. You cannot replace my time spent and effort and i wont go through it again because quite frankly, I dont have any faith in your game or your competence to insure it wont happen again. This is exactly why i play the game for several months at least before even considering paying for anything. Luckily i didnt invest in your inept and extremely unprofessional lack of having precautionary measures in place to avoid such an incident, which any gaming company would know the importance of backing players status. You know what I'm talking about and am sure have already discovered the immediate departure of players affected, and deservedly so.
    If you listen carefully, you can hear the clicking of many dissatisfied customers deleting your game.....our/my time is more valuable than your weak compensation and mishandling of gamings golden rule of saving gamers profiles as a priority and having systematic back up plans.
    I will remember your name and be sure to avoid your games in the future. When your a professional and serious gaming company, maybe you will gain some fans back. For me its over though. Good luck
    DEER HUNTER FACEBOOK NOT SAVING
    numeric ID /577871749
    https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.yosry.3914
    Facebook email: ahmed.yosry.3914@facebook.com
    i lost all my progress in my seer hunter facebook acc since tow days iwas lvl 67 now lvl 1
    i join deer hunter face book by mail / ahmedyosry_341@hotmail.com
  • Gogzi84Gogzi84 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well admins tell me please what should i need to work now!
    I lost all my game progress about lvl 70, 14 regions completed.
    I started again 2 days before. Yesterday i lost progress again. Today i got email from support team with codes and tried again from first level with 2500 gold.
    Passed 8-9 levels and now when i entered in the game again, one hour after, im on lvl 35 with 3900 gold and 1.700.000 bucks with opened all regions, without any bounties.....
    I dont know what i can expect next time when i enter in the game.
    I would like to start game again but please block the game until you finish mainteance, this is terrible now.
    Gogzi84 wrote: »
    Well admins tell me please what should i need to work now!
    I lost all my game progress about lvl 70, 14 regions completed.
    I started again 2 days before. Yesterday i lost progress again. Today i got email from support team with codes and tried again from first level with 2500 gold.
    Passed 8-9 levels and now when i entered in the game again, one hour after, im on lvl 35 with 3900 gold and 1.700.000 bucks with opened all regions, without any bounties.....
    I dont know what i can expect next time when i enter in the game.
    I would like to start game again but please block the game until you finish mainteance, this is terrible now.
    I got some sweet Premium Weapons but I hope the Game doesn't bug out again :C If it does I want to have assurance that I can be Resetted again.
  • jpetakjpetak Registered Users 1 Posts
    My Facebook progress for Deer Hunter 2014 is all screwed up....again. When all progress was lost, I didn't say anything and just re-started. Made it back to level 10 or 11, and was on Standard 2 a few hours ago. Now, I just logged on and I'm suddenly at level 35 and advanced all the way to Standard 14....with almost no weapons. What the Hell is wrong with you people? How and why do you keep screwing up?
  • GrandoreGrandore Registered Users 3 Posts
    What in the name of all that is holy? I now have over a million money and I'm at stage 14... I was only at stage 7 when I lost everything! Was this done on purpose?!
  • UncleBUncleB Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well I lost everything and see that you tried to replace my cash, gold, weapons, game level, and maps. I am sad to say that the cash and gold is not enough t replace ALL the weapons I had bought. The few weapons you did give me back do not have any upgrades (which are very expensive) and no bows where given back. You started me at a higher map then I was on and now I cannot play those maps. I was looking forward to playing them. You really dropped to game ball on this one programmers.
  • LucadubLucadub Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well this is actually scary, peoples reactions, for me, It's just a GAME, the time people spend on playing and the amount of money to buy upgrades are not compulsory and nothing is 100% fail proof. Makes me wonder what would happen if something of this kind actuelly arrived IRL with a bank or something of the same sort! Beu...
  • salemsteviesalemstevie Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thanks for the help with the gold that does help, but now with reloading and trying to play the game, mine gets stuck and won't work when i try to aim. It does the help box telling you to press x to show infra red and won't work. It is depressing Love the game and can play it to it's potential.

gluadmin wrote: »
    Fellow Deer Hunters on Facebook,

There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress
    was stored. This outage caused some Facebook players to lose their game progress.
    We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it
    from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for
    the effected Facebook players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get
    back in the game.

On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code for 1000 gold bars:
    SORRY

If you use the code SUPERSORRY you'll get an additional 1500.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have specific issues you'd like to address regarding your account, please follow up with Customer Care using the instructions here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-20-Facebook-not-saving-progress

Thank you for gaming with us.
    ---

This thread will remain open for discussion, but all other threads on this topic will be closed.

15659627839_3f3b81fff8_b.jpg
  • IlDimi7IlDimi7 Registered Users 6 Posts
    You gave me the liv 35 and I was 62, I had all the bows and crossbows maxed and now even one, almost all 3 stars on the sizes. All maps hidden and now even one. I was 3 million 500 thousand and I have given 1 million and 700 thousand. No need to load a saved in case, I want MY bailout, what I have created myself hard in four months. Appearance another week, if not everything is back as it was before, gate the game from Facebook, we do not want sops thanks ...
    IlDimi7 wrote: »
    You gave me the liv 35 and I was 62, I had all the bows and crossbows maxed and now even one, almost all 3 stars on the sizes. All maps hidden and now even one. I was 3 million 500 thousand and I have given 1 million and 700 thousand. No need to load a saved in case, I want MY bailout, what I have created myself hard in four months. Appearance another week, if not everything is back as it was before, gate the game from Facebook, we do not want sops thanks ...

Oh I forgot, I tried to play ... Nothing works, just ask me I aim to use infrared and crashes. Great help !!! Bah ...
  • misfittat2misfittat2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok, I cant complain anymore, thank you for finally getting the gold code to work, and thank you for giving me level 35, even though I was only at 28 or 29, and for the game cash, those are all much appreciated, even though I had to pass levels I hadnt hunted through yet, I do appreciate the effort, and will earn my silver back and go back to the hunts with the bows and re-do them. Thank you and I hope this doesnt happen ever again!!
  • AlphaUKAlphaUK Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm also very satisfied with my "compensation" ... Thank you very much gluadmin and team ( Good guys in the end )

Onwards and upwards from here on in.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    well thanks, BUT now the problem is that on level 1 when it asks to activate "X" for infrared my game locks and it just freezes...also yesterday when i was at level 1 to re start again after being at level 71, it NOW is at level 35 BUT all my bounty is at zero SO when I go back to level one, to start the bounties again, THATS whn it freezes LOL so now whats going on??? LOL
  • NandinNandin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well at least it appears- even though bizarre- some progress is being made.... Why can't the Kardashian game crash? Ugh.
  • gman1126gman1126 Registered Users 5 Posts
    game still dosent work you try to hunt and dam freezes up sorry thats all we get lost all my bows and weapons thats ********
  • jo whiteladyjo whitelady Registered Users 1 Posts
    can you just give me 5000 gold? it took me a lot of money to get to my level I don't mind starting over if you give me more gold I already spent tons of money on this game just need more gold to get me my weapons back thank you very much
  • droid3389droid3389 Registered Users 11 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All,

We completely understand your frustration. We forum admins have no visibility into your accounts though so there isn't anything we can do to further assist you beyond providing this code at this time. Please follow up individually with customer care following the instructions in the first post here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97903-UPDATED-11-20-Facebook-not-saving-progress

They will be able to assist you further.

Do you understand? It's really?????????????????????
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Facebook game progress is really messed up - Plats are gone - gold is up - progress is back to level 1 - but options to play game do not work. Glu Admin what is up with this now?
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    Facebook game progress is really messed up - Plats are gone - gold is up - progress is back to level 1 - but options to play game do not work. Glu Admin what is up with this now?

also add to the problem the infrared does not work on any level..it locks up the game and there is no music either..cleared the cached 2 times and nothing!! and this is funny, but i was at level 10 and now have level 35 LOL and the weapons for standard 14 LOL so thanks for that, but PLEASE fix the infrared problem...
    Now I do not even charge more than the game. I hope you are putting everything in place ... I hope so.
  • Caballero SombraCaballero Sombra Registered Users 2 Posts
    Debi H wrote: »
    You have seriously got to be kidding me. I'm too old to start over. I had over 33m cash, was on the last level available......and this? What a waste and what mismanagement.

Sorry guys......I'm deleting.

so I spend my had was on level 53 and I deleted all that ****
  • Caballero SombraCaballero Sombra Registered Users 2 Posts
    I sent email message files documenting everything and anything you answers was level 53 and paser night to morning disilucion Level 1
  • RichardJKRichardJK Registered Users 9 Posts

Yep screwed up, I got gold and $$ and I think my level was higher, not 35. Any weapon bought is gone. Also bounties are back to zero. Will be trying a screen shot before logging off each time.
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    my infarred will not work in dh 2014 cant use rifles or bow
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    RichardJK wrote: »
    Yep screwed up, I got gold and $$ and I think my level was higher, not 35. Any weapon bought is gone. Also bounties are back to zero. Will be trying a screen shot before logging off each time.

Exactly at level 35 - I thought it was just me - I got a lot of money but I can't play the game - I was really hoping I was just being an idiot and it was just me and not another game bug - Glu Admin - any ideas on this?
  • bpdentonbpdenton Registered Users 4 Posts
    I appreciate the return to higher levels, extra gold, weapons, and bucks. However, seems like we have a glitch in the scope now where when you zoom in it locks up the game to where you need to ESC and exit the game. Just thought I'd mention. thanks
  • luca.gluca.g Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same Here, got gold n Bucks, also regions i had not done, but game freezes when using scope ????