Anyone playing on Samsung tablet?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I'm trying to convince a friend to play DH, it's right up his alley! He has a Samsung tablet, has anyone had any problems with their tablet and this game? I have told him about it and he's interested. I'm not sure what type of tablet it is. It is not the newest one. Thanks~T.F
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I do...I play on my Samsung Mega & Note 4. My girl play on a Samsung Tab 3. & if he has a Samsung flat screen, the experience is even better!!!
  • wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Not playing on a Samsung but my 10" tablet is great, but make sure he gets an android so he has the gluwallet and can share gold!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    wsmitty01 wrote: »
    Not playing on a Samsung but my 10" tablet is great, but make sure he gets an android so he has the gluwallet and can share gold!

He does, Samsung is android. And I forgot to tell him about the gwallet, thanks!
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. And other than getting cut off from free gold and the stability of 1 gun going from 100% to 20% I have had none of the problems that I've read about on the forum. I also have a 32 GB card inserted and the game seems to store all the info there.
    I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. And other than getting cut off from free gold and the stability of 1 gun going from 100% to 20% I have had none of the problems that I've read about on the forum. I also have a 32 GB card inserted and the game seems to store all the info there.

What do you mean by getting cut off of free gold? You can't do offers?
    No. I only get watch video on Dino H. GLU won't tell me what I did, but if I do it again I will lose my GLU license. They won't tell me if it's for life or a limited time. It's been about 2 months. They did say that I had accumulated too much free gold.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    No. I only get watch video on Dino H. GLU won't tell me what I did, but if I do it again I will lose my GLU license. They won't tell me if it's for life or a limited time. It's been about 2 months. They did say that I had accumulated too much free gold.

From the tread at http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?116464-Free-GLU-Credits, it looks like you got screwed over by the same glitch that got Sheppeck locked out. They basically let you watch a video hundreds of times and then accuse you of abuse and lock you out.

Todfoxx:
    I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy S4 instead of a Samsung tablet, but I can also say that I have not had any significant issues. Had a few "Cloud or Local" things early on, but knew not to select the cloud and lose my progress. Haven't seen that come up in months though.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    Thanks SubH2O, I assume that the game performance would be the same on his tablet. I'll see him today and convince him to play. I'm sure he'll get hooked. Especially when I tell him another DH game may be coming in the upcoming year.
    At least they told Sheppeck what he (or she) what he did.