I'm glad my game got reset!

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
I doubt many share my feelings, but I've put hundreds of hours into this game playing on Facebook, as well as some real American dollars. I miss my weapon stash and all the unlocked regions, but I probably would have paid $100 to play all the region and trophy hunts again. And all the rare hunts and weapons series too? AND all the bounties reset to zero? I'm like a kid in a candy store! I do wish my platinum coins hadn't been reset to zero, a lot of those were acquired doing seasonal events that are over, but all in all, the game just became fun for me for a lot longer than the updates usually do!
Facebook player

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I’m with you. I’m about 10M short on Hbs, but the 2500 gold plus another 1000 or so makes up for it. Some of my favorite weapons are gone, but have been replaced with better gold only purchased weapons which I couldn’t have bought before. No plats, but I’m not interested in the Hrs now, just give me the next standard region, and I’ll continue to be a loyal “free use” customer. BTW, I’m FB/PC.

Cheers

Edit: Glu. Fix the friggin X key:)
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • snamredniksnamrednik Registered Users 4 Posts
    Did your's reset?? Mine still ****..... Infrared (X) freezes the entire game.

Removing the app and reinstalling it doesn't do the trick....
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Yeah, just edited my post about that. Get that fixed and I'll be really happy. I cleaned out the cache, but still no good. Hopefully an update tomorrow. Monday that is, it's already Monday here.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Yeah, just edited my post about that. Get that fixed and I'll be really happy. I cleaned out the cache, but still no good. Hopefully an update tomorrow. Monday that is, it's already Monday here.

Like you said it was nice to think that we had extra gold - but not that the infrared doesn't work so we can't play the game.
    Facebook Player as well
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Like you said it was nice to think that we had extra gold - but not that the infrared doesn't work so we can't play the game.
    Facebook Player as well
    Go back to playing on your kindle!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm also a happy camper on the gold and the ability to get some of my regions back. No HR of course, but we will have to earn those. I too cannot use the infra red which limits you to very few hunts when it comes to the organ shots. Hope that is fixed soon. I also play via Facebook and as we all know gold is hard to come by. I have never gotten any gold by watching video's, have earned every bit on the game. I had $33M hb and 2100 coins. Now back to earning it all over.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    snamrednik wrote: »
    Did your's reset?? Mine still ****..... Infrared (X) freezes the entire game.

Removing the app and reinstalling it doesn't do the trick....

Team is aware and investigating. It is unique to the FB fix they implemented on Friday to deal with the zero progress.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Go back to playing on your kindle!

Haha - I am - but you know how addicted I am.....
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm also a happy camper on the gold and the ability to get some of my regions back. No HR of course, but we will have to earn those. I too cannot use the infra red which limits you to very few hunts when it comes to the organ shots. Hope that is fixed soon. I also play via Facebook and as we all know gold is hard to come by. I have never gotten any gold by watching video's, have earned every bit on the game. I had $33M hb and 2100 coins. Now back to earning it all over.
    I had over $250M hunter bucks. The only aggravating thing is not being able to buy upgrades without hunting all day! But the cash will build up to the point it's worthless soon enough, so I'm not going to fret.
    Facebook player
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Facebook Player as well

Fix for the infrared is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120119-Facebook-users-having-issues-with-INFRARED
  • BigLancerBigLancer Registered Users 10 Posts
    Im a new player and just finished R15. I'm wondering why I want any more $hunter. I have all the guns I need (except for the autumn events and hidden regions). Is there anything else to use hunter $ on? Do you just play the same contract hunts over and over again?