Facebook users having issues with INFRARED

If you are having issues with the tutorial at the point of using the infrared please follow these instructions below.

When you are prompted to click X to activate infrared, please use your cursor/mouse to click on the infrared (You can do this on the word "infrared"). You'll be able to progress from there.

We will have an update coming soon so the "x" key will function as intended.

Please let us know in this thread if that worked for you. Thanks!

Comments

• 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you are having issues with the tutorial at the point of using the infrared please follow these instructions below.

When you are prompted to click X to activate infrared, please use your cursor/mouse to click on the infrared (You can do this on the word "infrared"). You'll be able to progress from there.

YES!!!! This does appear to resolve the issue. Is it safe to move forward I don't want to risk losing all my $$ again? Hopefully the fix will not push us backwards again - am assuming they will address the Plats or are they gone for good?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    YES!!!! This does appear to resolve the issue. Is it safe to move forward I don't want to risk losing all my $$ again? Hopefully the fix will not push us backwards again - am assuming they will address the Plats or are they gone for good?

Plats are gone at this point. The goal was to get players to a certain level with cash and gold and then let them go from there. Sorry for the lost stuff, but feel free to keep working with Customer Care. The main thread is updated with the explanation of the level thing. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    that worked and thank you for that
  • JohnnyhoodJohnnyhood Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    It does not work for me not only that but I have lose 1800coins 8million in gold, was at 92 level now had to start all over and I have none of my weapons I have purchased while in the 14th level. Game remains frozen at infrared section. Think I will just stop playing these games until you hire a IT person that knows something.
  • exxitarexxitar Registered Users 5 Posts
    well here we go again about to get re-set again and i just bought 19.99 in gold to help with the 1000 free gold i got what the hell?
  • Jasper735Jasper735 Registered Users 2 Posts
    when are you goanna answer my email I sent what you asked for, I am still waiting, not gonna play till I get an answer this is B.S
  • Maryjane LuvRoseMaryjane LuvRose Registered Users 10 Posts
    Plats are gone at this point. The goal was to get players to a certain level with cash and gold and then let them go from there. Sorry for the lost stuff, but feel free to keep working with Customer Care. The main thread is updated with the explanation of the level thing. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

This did work for me as well and i thank you for your help.
    Now can you please tell me why i lost all my money & guns & bows i had?
    I had over 8 million in money, and so many more weapons then i have now and i don't want to have to buy them all again and don't have the money to do so.

Please can you email me with info on this my email is LuvRose57@gmail.com PLEASE.
    I will be waiting to hear from you.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This did work for me as well and i thank you for your help.
    Now can you please tell me why i lost all my money & guns & bows i had?
    I had over 8 million in money, and so many more weapons then i have now and i don't want to have to buy them all again and don't have the money to do so.

Please can you email me with info on this my email is LuvRose57@gmail.com PLEASE.
    I will be waiting to hear from you.

Hi there- info on that is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    well I have to admit that it worked for me.. I am humbled that Glu actually did something right.. Thanks, A little awkward to use considering I use the x key, but at least i can move forward now. Thanks again.
  • joe57201joe57201 Registered Users 4 Posts
    click worked for me and now infrared seems be working properly...guess hafta see how long this lasts
  • zachsdad1239zachsdad1239 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you, this tip fixed the problem with the infrared issue. Thank you.
  • luca.gluca.g Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks a lot guys, all ok after following instructions.