WELLL I am I the only one?

mzbootzmzbootz Registered Users 11 Posts
:mad::rolleyes:

I am I the only one that receive this message today?

Kathleen | November 21, 2014 | 10:09 -0600

Thank you. We sincerely apologize for the issue you've experienced. There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress was stored. This outage caused some players to lose their game progress. We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for these players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get back in the game.

On game launch with Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input this code:

(I TOOK THE CODE OFF)

The code expires *(I LEFT THIS OFF ALSO)

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care

TRUTHFULLY I AM STILL NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. This only informed me that I will have to start all over. Even if they give me 10 or 100s of gold < not saying they have since I have not applied the code as of yet. Still trying to decided if I want to play the game AFTER this. IF and when I deiced to apply the code which i think i will in the next few hours. If I apply the code and it gives me date back and I am closer to my level (which I do not think that will happen) then I will continue to play, but if that is not the case then I will cease to play this game.

Comments

• mzbootzmzbootz Registered Users 11 Posts
    NOPE Did not get any of my progress back, but I did get my gold. You guys enjoy the game. Level 1 is not for me!
  • rtm27rtm27 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Type in the code SUPERSORRY and get an additional 1,500 Gold.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    LOL! You were not alone in receiving this message! LOL! I'm on Android so it didn't even apply to me
    I checked today. They put me on level 35 and gave me more coniz, and gold... Its closer to the 41 i was on so I may just start back playing
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Just curious as to why you would omit the code???
    Say What??
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Yeah, it happened to me as well, and I'd at least like some gold out of the ordeal!
    Facebook player
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    They say to type in SO SORRY in the gold treasure chest. Upper left hand corner. And you get 1500 gold.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Didn't work for me, but "Sorry" and "super sorry" did for $1000 and $1500, respectively. I'm not upset by this at all, to be honest. It's new, old content, as far as I'm concerned. I always wished I cold play some of these hunts more than once!
    Facebook player
    Tdub wrote: »
    Just curious as to why you would omit the code???

I left it off in case the code was for me only. Because if they did not restore my game I was done playing. But if it was restored and the code was for me only then I would be S*** out of luck because I am pretty sure someone else would have redeemed my code. BUT as you see some posted the code on here. So you ended up with the code anyways.
  • exxitarexxitar Registered Users 5 Posts
    ok they said they where fixing the problem but now i think its happening again i just got a message that said the progress will not be saved i dont want to re start for the 3d time
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    exxitar wrote: »
    ok they said they where fixing the problem but now i think its happening again i just got a message that said the progress will not be saved i dont want to re start for the 3d time

That was a separate issue and is unrelated to what happened here before.
  • Moombax26Moombax26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry so sorry or super sorry got me nothing but a message saying that code has already been used yeah when and wheres my gold ?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Moombax26 wrote: »
    Sorry so sorry or super sorry got me nothing but a message saying that code has already been used yeah when and wheres my gold ?

Please refer to the first post in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

This thread will now be closed and you can continue discussion on the thread above.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.