region 15 best so far....

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
Himalaya region best by far...stunning scenic beauty of the graphics. .....the hunts are progressive and changing......and the hunter buck rewards seem to be increasing....I hope that the new deer hunter game starts at this level of sophistication. ....

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I agree. Although I had pretty much stopped playing in the last couple months,everything about this region has made me fall in love with this game all over again. Great job Glu devs!
  • EdouardEdouard Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here ,best I have seen. it would have been even better if my fully upgraded AR Hauer did not VANISH. help please ,Can someone tell me what to do about it. Thanks in advance
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    My favorite regions are 3,6 and 10. All of them woods/forest landscapes, true north American hunting! My hidden region is of course "isle of Thule"
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    Himalaya region best by far...stunning scenic beauty of the graphics. .....the hunts are progressive and changing......and the hunter buck rewards seem to be increasing....I hope that the new deer hunter game starts at this level of sophistication. ....

Thanks so much for the feedback! Glad you are enjoying it.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yes we are GLU!
  • HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    imo this region is very boring after youve completed a shotgun and sniper in 2 days
  • pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I've been stuck on region 14 I haven't been offered 15
  • wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    Region 15 does look good, best graphics I've seen yet on the game. Anyone stuck on a level should use the energy drinks to slow things down. You can get plenty doing the bounties if you don't want to buy any.
  • lizard voonlizard voon Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is it the region 15 already open? Why am mine can't upgrade? It must be something going wrong on my phohe…
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Are all of you nuts? Region 15 was good, but not the best! To me they're all great in their own certain way. I remember last year at this time I was playing region 4!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Are all of you nuts? Region 15 was good, but not the best! To me they're all great in their own certain way. I remember last year at this time I was playing region 4!

I fully agree :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Maryjane LuvRoseMaryjane LuvRose Registered Users 10 Posts
    I wouldn't know i can't get there due to other problems i'm having: Like these:Could anyone tell me since the game went down and we lost everything why have we not gotten any of the hidden regions back?
    Also i see where it say complete the Trophry Hunts to ulock a new Hidden Region BUT i had all mine unlocked when the game went down
    and NOW it shows that they are done however i can't get into my Hidden Regions at all.
    I have to do all my Rare Hunts again as well as all my Weapon Series why is that when they were all done before?
    I have to buy all my weapons again as well and it's driving me nuts because i had already bought so many and the last 1 i had bought for Region 14 had cost me over 3,million and some.
    What's going on and why is it NOT fixed? Please can someone email me and let me know what's going ohn PLEASE.
    My email is LuvRose57@gmail.com as much as i love the game i'm about ready to quit playing it due to LOSING everything.
  • mykutumykutu Registered Users 5 Posts
    pjclay1904 wrote: »
    I've been stuck on region 14 I haven't been offered 15

Me too

İt is impossible to finish throphy hunt with x55 max zoom rifle. Because it doesnt such a rifle
  • BigLancerBigLancer Registered Users 10 Posts
    I haven't even had this game a month and I'm already finished. (Except for about a half dozen bounties). The scenery is so beautifully detailed and the animals so lifelike. I had stop the killing and check out the scenery on a number of occasions. I guess I'm saying that I loved it too much and now it's all gone. Can't wait for new levels and such. I would like to make a suggestion for future levels: more non target animals or "buck only" hunts. The target identification factor is a significant part of hunting which is largely overlooked in this game
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I agree. They did that in some of the early regions and then abandoned it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I assumed it was people from glu saying it because I think it is one of the worst and most boring. A few rocks, how hard is that to create? Booooorinnnnnggg. The hidden regions are always good, don't understand why they aren't more creative. I'm down about 20 million and still don't have the AR for this region. I also hate the shotgun.