Noob Question about Turkey Event

hughtrainhughtrain Registered Users 2 Posts
Noob Question here.... been playing for 3 days.

I play on Facebook, in Chrome. About 30 minutes ago I received a pop up notification in FB notifications regarding the Hunt Turkeys in Volgestag Event.

I clicked on the notification, game opened. Now what? There is no region that is labeled Volgestag, so where do I go for the "Event"?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Welcome!

If you have only been playing for three days, you may not have unlocked the right regions yet. If that is the case, don't worry too much. If this event is over by the time you get to those regions, there will be other events for you soon enough.

I believe that the Volgestag event is in Regions 5, 9 and 12.

If the popup does not take you to the event or tell you explicitly which region has an event, you can either scroll through the regions that you have unlocked, or peek in the weapon store for any new weapons associated with the event. Each weapon is associated with a given region or set of regions.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • hughtrainhughtrain Registered Users 2 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Welcome!

If you have only been playing for three days, you may not have unlocked the right regions yet. If that is the case, don't worry too much. If this event is over by the time you get to those regions, there will be other events for you soon enough.

I believe that the Volgestag event is in Regions 5, 9 and 12.

If the popup does not take you to the event or tell you explicitly which region has an event, you can either scroll through the regions that you have unlocked, or peek in the weapon store for any new weapons associated with the event. Each weapon is associated with a given region or set of regions.

Thanks.....Region 4 is where i am.... appreciate the response
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    5, 9, & 12 FasHO
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    hughtrain wrote: »
    Thanks.....Region 4 is where i am.... appreciate the response

Glad to help. Have fun with the game.
    Great first post, by the way. Clear and concise, providing your platform, and friendly. Looking forward to seeing you participate more.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Me too, welcome!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    well if he is refering to the autum event then I am fine, but if it actually says Volgestag event then I see nothing