Options

Rankings

EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
I don't know how many keep up with the rankings but I like to work myself up the list. I really find annoying with the people that pop in for a nowhere with over 489,000 from no where. If you go through one set of life energies you gain between 60-75 kills a session. Someone found cheating should be dropped off the list. I know down in the list they would be hard to find but in the top 25? Give me a break....

Comments

• Options
    PARKERM007@SBCGLOBAL.NETPARKERM007@SBCGLOBAL.NET Registered Users 2 Posts
    EiseleAir wrote: »
    I don't know how many keep up with the rankings but I like to work myself up the list. I really find annoying with the people that pop in for a nowhere with over 489,000 from no where. If you go through one set of life energies you gain between 60-75 kills a session. Someone found cheating should be dropped off the list. I know down in the list they would be hard to find but in the top 25? Give me a break....
    A hacker comes in with a million kills. Then he kills 180 and leaves game. On KINDLE he is listed number 1. That better change fast.
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    My kill count hasn't gone up since the game crashed last week and I've been playing alot. Im in 73rd place with 112,577 kills. Also how can I see how many hours I've played so far
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Where do you go to see the rankings? Can someone please provide a link or some kind of information?

Just curious.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    If you're playing on your phone you just sign in with your Google name. When the game starts is gonna say sign in on the bottom left
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Where do you go to see the rankings? Can someone please provide a link or some kind of information?

Just curious.

I tried to look into the game circle, but couldn't find anything. Personally I could care less about game rankings.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx