Options

Has Derr Hunter taken a fatal shot!?!?

MasterTimMasterTim Registered Users 3 Posts
I am curious to know if anyone else is as disappointed as I am about the recent "glitch" that this game has yet again suffered. I was quite happy to be at a level 71 with $1,000,000+ bucks only to have the game completely wipe out all of the levels, bounties, weapons, hidden hunts as well as any other achievements that I had gotten in the long time that I had been playing this game. I sadly introduced my wife to the game who is now just as frustrated as I am that not only can we NOT do any hunting because you can't use the zoom feature on the rifle or any other weapon to finish what you started but we are still stuck with the same level as well as the achievements still missing. Now add to the frustration that GLU has asked players to do a survey to determine the future of the game. Honestly guys, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER and RESTORE the game to what it was for the MANY LOYAL PLAYERS who have spent countless hours and in some cases real money to get where they were before all of this lame a$$ stupidity happened. :mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    udlmanudlman Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was annoyed that the data was lost, but in a way it has helped me as I was only level 7 and now am level 35+.

I don't have any issues using the zoom or infrared on both my pc's.
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    MasterTim wrote: »
    I am curious to know if anyone else is as disappointed as I am about the recent "glitch" that this game has yet again suffered. I was quite happy to be at a level 71 with $1,000,000+ bucks only to have the game completely wipe out all of the levels, bounties, weapons, hidden hunts as well as any other achievements that I had gotten in the long time that I had been playing this game. I sadly introduced my wife to the game who is now just as frustrated as I am that not only can we NOT do any hunting because you can't use the zoom feature on the rifle or any other weapon to finish what you started but we are still stuck with the same level as well as the achievements still missing. Now add to the frustration that GLU has asked players to do a survey to determine the future of the game. Honestly guys, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER and RESTORE the game to what it was for the MANY LOYAL PLAYERS who have spent countless hours and in some cases real money to get where they were before all of this lame a$$ stupidity happened. :mad::mad:

Infrared issue they fixed on this thread ;

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?120119-Facebook-users-having-issues-with-INFRARED
  • Options
    mgshadowmgshadow Registered Users 3 Posts
    9.5 Million over 4 k in gold and over 2 k in silver and level 82 all gone and compensated with just 1.7 Mil and 3800 in gold and level 37 this is why I'm totally disheartened with Deer Hunter
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mgshadow wrote: »
    9.5 Million over 4 k in gold and over 2 k in silver and level 82 all gone and compensated with just 1.7 Mil and 3800 in gold and level 37 this is why I'm totally disheartened with Deer Hunter

Info on this is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ