My Deer Hunter 2014 Lost again

My Deer Hunter 2014 Lost again. I buy Plisskin Serpent and complete all Trophy hunt. My Silver is 100+ BUT TODAY MY SILVER IS ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOO. My completed Mass Consumption is ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My completed Trophy Hunt is uncomplete. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKING HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL? WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comments

• 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I don't think it's just you my Facebook account is toast again!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know. The team is investigating.
  • HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    droid3389 wrote: »
    My Deer Hunter 2014 Lost again. I buy Plisskin Serpent and complete all Trophy hunt. My Silver is 100+ BUT TODAY MY SILVER IS ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOO. My completed Mass Consumption is ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My completed Trophy Hunt is uncomplete. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKING HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL? WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I lost all my gold more than 5 times and they wont help me out
  • newdiannenewdianne Registered Users 16 Posts
    HowAmI wrote: »
    I lost all my gold more than 5 times and they wont help me out

I now have lost all my hidden regions. All silver gone, starting back at square one with the regions. Not happy, Again.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks for letting us know. The team is investigating.

well this adds more misery to all the problems!! same here AGAI you guys helped us out by giving codes for lost gold which I do appreciate to a point, considering had close to 3000 and you only placed 1500...so I am still ot 1500 which was an additioanl 100$ lost which I got back from my bank and they will be going after you (glu) NOW i started out at level 35 and was up to 37 when the NEW snafuu happened...bounties lost starting from scratch map pieces lost again, and the gold is gone AGAIN...talking about indian givers (no offence to our native american friends. SOOOO I have an Idea (and I am not being sarcastic) why not shut down the game for a week, test till your fingers hurt and make sure the darn game works!!! apparently your BUG people dont know what they are doing. OH and before you announce a new event, how about making sure it is there so when we start to get excited and then dont see so called event we do not get upset. Same goes with new regions. have a great day. BTW I am tired of writing tickets to you guys LOL
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    newdianne wrote: »
    I now have lost all my hidden regions. All silver gone, starting back at square one with the regions. Not happy, Again.

This was addressed in the first post here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

If you still need assistance with your account, you'll need to work with Customer Care directly as they can help get you back to where you were.
  • ripper555ripper555 Registered Users 5 Posts
    yeah i reedam the 2500 gold bar buy everything .. wasting all my time to complete the trophy until region 5 and hidden region... now its lost again ... start from tutorial again.. WHAT THE **** !!!!
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This was addressed in the first post here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

If you still need assistance with your account, you'll need to work with Customer Care directly as they can help get you back to where you were.
    customer care??? what customer care??? still waiting for a response (7) days, now DINO is screwed up!! by the way, why hasnt glu responded to my BBB complaint??? I rest my case