Options

So how long do I wait...

Title says it all. It's been about a week and a half now still no reply to my ticket concerning me losing all my stuff. Most my weapons and progress and roughly 45 million in cash.
I will give GLU credit for knowing how to kick a guy when he's down tho... right after taking everything you release region 15 and then turn around and have all the good offers this weekend that i could have really took advantage of.
I mean really...you can't even acknowledge my ticket.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What are you playing the game on? Facebook, android, iOS.. Did you tell them that in your ticket, at this point no one can help you unless you give out more info.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    ibme99ibme99 Registered Users 7 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    What are you playing the game on? Facebook, android, iOS.. Did you tell them that in your ticket, at this point no one can help you unless you give out more info.

Yup...gave them all that info in ticket and on my first post about it that the admin for the forums closed.
    Galaxy S4 android and I log in with google+ account.
  • Options
    user_175user_175 Registered Users 20 Posts
    i used g+, lost everything, they admitted they cant restore anything once a save is corrupted, overwritten or lost due to their incompetent user data concept. this is constantly the case for ppl when saving on g+ or fb. good luck migrating your save to another device.
    i still got these questions (see below) open about the background of this desaster but they dont reply in most cases at this point.
    the best that you can hope for is a handful of ingame gold which wont be enough to compensate for the time you invested.
    if you were -sorry- stupid enough to buy glu credits with real money they might give you these back... one day...

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ&p=236525&posted=1#post236525

ps: "how long": i waited 11 working days for 500 gold (ante facebook!), fb victims (and everyone else?) got up to 2,5 k (?) if they were lucky enough to read two freebiecodes named " sorry" and "supersorry" (professionalism ftw!) in time (2 days exp) and were set to level 35. i guess g+ users cant expect this since fb was a real outrage.
    since they got no idea how far ppl actually had gotten in the game this all was total BS of course.

after what happened on fb you will be waiting for months.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    user_175 wrote: »
    i used g+, lost everything, they admitted they cant restore anything once a save is corrupted, overwritten or lost due to their incompetent user data concept. this is constantly the case for ppl when saving on g+ or fb. good luck migrating your save to another device.
    i still got these questions (see below) open about the background of this desaster but they dont reply in most cases at this point.
    the best that you can hope for is a handful of ingame gold which wont be enough to compensate for the time you invested.
    if you were -sorry- stupid enough to buy glu credits with real money they might give you these back... one day...

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ&p=236525&posted=1#post236525

ps: "how long": i waited 11 working days for 500 gold (ante facebook!), fb victims (and everyone else?) got up to 2,5 k (?) if they were lucky enough to read two freebiecodes named " sorry" and "supersorry" (professionalism ftw!) in time (2 days exp) and were set to level 35. i guess g+ users cant expect this since fb was a real outrage.
    since they got no idea how far ppl actually had gotten in the game this all was total BS of course.

after what happened on fb you will be waiting for months.

In another thread you said that you were compensated with Gold and satisfied. And now you're here complaining about it again and saying that those who actually spent money are "stupid."

So you got hours of FREE entertainment from the game, there was an issue with the game, you were compensated with Gold and yet here you are still getting fired up.
  • Options
    ripper555ripper555 Registered Users 5 Posts
    how about got reset for 4 time ?? what joy about that one ?
  • Options
    ibme99ibme99 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well i guess I'm stupid then because i have given GLU more money than I even realized ($105)...I have no problem with supporting the development team for a game i enjoy playing. In fact playing the game to get back to where i was will be kinda fun. **** happens and i get that but when it does you do what you can to make it right. In my case i just hope they realize a couple 1000 in gold won't do seeing i actually bought 3000 not to mention all the in game cash i lost.
  • Options
    ibme99 wrote: »
    Well i guess I'm stupid then because i have given GLU more money than I even realized ($105)...I have no problem with supporting the development team for a game i enjoy playing. In fact playing the game to get back to where i was will be kinda fun. **** happens and i get that but when it does you do what you can to make it right. In my case i just hope they realize a couple 1000 in gold won't do seeing i actually bought 3000 not to mention all the in game cash i lost.

If you work with Customer Care, they'll get you back to where you were with currency.
  • Options
    user_175user_175 Registered Users 20 Posts
    gluadmin:

by watching your ads i generated income for you, so f2p does NOT mean your company did not profit from me. open disrespect for f2p users (= using it as an argument to tell me that i should stfu) fits to the picture im getting of glu, nice one, not as politically correct as your other answers.

furthermore: i still got a bunch of questions about the saving desasters (g+ and fb, see fb thread) i asked you 3 times already, you ignored them every single time while replying to other posts. eg(!) a clear announcement on WHEN and HOW the save concept will be fixed and user backup options (local and on glues own servers) will be enabled? why was this flawed system not patched when the first g+ problems appeared? these were vanguards of the fb incident and the dangers of not running own backup servers - glu chose to ignore them. why.

the 500 gold were "ok" back then and in regard to my progress (which state you never even knew) but the fb "outage" (again, exact background still shady as hell) and its handling clearly showed that besides some fixed amount of gold users cant expect s**t from the company. so ppl who invest larger amount of money or time into your games can indeed be considered as thoughtless.

and yeah ill voice my opinion and ask my questions depending on my current mood not on some virtual compensation i got several weeks ago; doesnt matter if glu gives me 500 gold or 5000 real $. :-)
    that whats a forum is for.
  • Options
    user_175 wrote: »
    gluadmin:

by watching your ads i generated income for you, so f2p does NOT mean your company did not profit from me. open disrespect to f2p users (= using it as an argument to tell me that i should stfu) fits to the picture im getting of glu, nice one, not as politically correct as your other answers.

furthermore: i still got a bunch of questions about the saving desasters (g+ and fb, see fb thread) i asked you 3 times already, you ignored them every single time. eg a clear announcement on WHEN and HOW the save concept will be fixed and user backup options (local and on glues own servers) be enabled? why was this flawed system not patched when the first g+ problems appeared? these were vanguards of the fb incident and the dangers of not running own backup servers - glu chose to ignore them.

the 500 gold were "ok" back then and in regard to my progress (which state you never even knew) but the fb outage (again, exact background still shady as hell) and its handling clearly showed that besides some fixed amount of gold users cant expect s**t from the company.

and yeah ill voice my opinion and ask my questions depending on my current mood; doesnt matter if glu gives me 500 gold or 5000 real $. :-)
    that whats a forum is for.

You agreed to the rules of this forum when you signed up. Let's review them (and consider this your final warning):

Please do not:

• Discuss locked threads or staff/moderator disciplinary actions
    • Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    • Go off topic (Unless in a specific off-topic thread)
    • Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service
    • Insult or harass any player or staff member
    • POST ALL IN CAPS
    • Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu games
    • Post any form of nudity or sexual content
    • Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
    • Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
    • Swear or use any obscenities
    • Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content

Any inappropriate or illegal activities occurring on the forum will be handled according to our Terms of Use that are posted on our website at http://www.glu.com/terms. Section 3(l) of our Terms of Use contains examples of behaviors that violate our Terms of Use, though this is not an exhaustive list. Any conduct that violates our Terms of Use will result in the revocation of the licenses granted to you to use the forum and other Glu applications and, with respect to suspicious or illegal activities, we may report such suspicious or illegal activities to the proper authorities.

This thread is now closed. Good day, sir.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.