Options

Unity Player

Every time I click on Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook, I get a popup saying I need to download Unity Player. I follow the instructions on the screen, install the player but the window doesn't refresh and I can't play the game. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    thpauley wrote: »
    Every time I click on Deer Hunter 2014 on Facebook, I get a popup saying I need to download Unity Player. I follow the instructions on the screen, install the player but the window doesn't refresh and I can't play the game. What gives?
    Don't play it on Facebook.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Try in another browser, or ensure your browser it up to date.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Don't play it on Facebook.

Why do you say that?
  • Options

Try going to Unity Player website and download it from there. I had the same problem when I started playing.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Why do you say that?

Look at the top 3 sticky threads! Too many issues.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Look at the top 3 sticky threads! Too many issues.

Yes they did have issues with Facebook, but they are fixing them. And WE did get a nice compensation for it (3500 Gold). But at least we getting are updates on time. Unlike Kindle where certain people cry about it all the time. (Not mentioning any names)
  • Options
    Wait a minute there GAMESLAYER, the number of complaints about facebook far outweigh mine on kindle! Plus I don't care anymore on updates being on time. In fact I only express my concerns so that other people on kindle know their not alone. And you can name names! I'm a big boy, I can take it.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Yes they did have issues with Facebook, but they are fixing them. And WE did get a nice compensation for it (3500 Gold). But at least we getting are updates on time. Unlike Kindle where certain people cry about it all the time. (Not mentioning any names)

If you want to compare all the complaints ever about Kindle issues vs. just the recent complaints about FB, it would be like comparing a campfire to a nuclear explosion. I didn't see the gluadmin guy running around closing any Kindle related threads . . . ever.

We have on this forum a handful of friends that play on Kindle. Yes, I said friends. Sometimes we seek feedback from each other, sometimes we ***** (rhymes w/witch) about the late updates, whatever. But it has never been to the level of the recent explosion by literally hundreds of upset FB players.

Last time I saw, SORRY + WICKEDSORRY = 2500 (LOL)

If your definition of "they are fixing them" is the same as "they're chasing their tail, fixin' one problem and creatin' another", then, well yeah, you got a point there!

Just sayin'
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad