!! Error in map - region 4 and region 9 !!

!READ IT GLU ADMIN!

Hi,
there is a bug in savana map in Region 4 and Region 9!
I think that problem is made by water texture. The water doesn't look like water but like white hole of nothing.
When I start playing on this map, Deer Hunter start lagging and screen has some problems. After few seconds, my tablet is freezed and I must restart it.
I wait a long time for some updates that will fix this problem but they aren't fix it.
Here are screenshots:
jn53.png
ns5Vw.png

If you want more screenshots, I will make them and post them.

PS: I am sorry for my English.

Comments

• PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    What device type are you playing on?
  • Just a quick questionJust a quick question Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you allowed to use autumn event weapons on other regions/hunts or are you only able to use them for autumn event hunts?
  • PenegalPenegal Registered Users 5 Posts
    I using Lenovo A 3000 and i that problem isn't made by autumn events or event guns. This problem is here more than 4 months. And the problem is onnly on savana type map. It isn't matter if it is Rare hunt, Trophy hunt or Contract hunt or Bow series. I think that problem is made by bad texture of the water. If you want to try to fix it, start with the changing water texture.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That is a bug that has happened to some users. It happened to me a long time ago, playing on my old Motorola phone. Some people have experienced it on kindle devices. I'm not sure if there ever was a fix. Regions 4&9 only.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The problem may be Chinese Android. I despise all Lenovo products. My wife is addicted to Thinkpads and Lenovo has totally trashed them.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • PenegalPenegal Registered Users 5 Posts
    It **** me off because this error forbids me to play Hidden regions (Lost temple, Legendary city, Golden city) and I can do nothing for that.