Options

my golds and a rifle offer are gone

Today the game updated itself then my more than 300 golds are gone! It's just 13 right now. Unfortunatelly there was an offer for a rifle and i missed it also. I took a screenshot and sent a message to glu costumer care and still waiting.

Will you fix this problem? Will i get back my golds and will you offer me that weapon again?

Comments

• Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    cfk wrote: »
    Today the game updated itself then my more than 300 golds are gone! It's just 13 right now. Unfortunatelly there was an offer for a rifle and i missed it also. I took a screenshot and sent a message to glu costumer care and still waiting.

Will you fix this problem? Will i get back my golds and will you offer me that weapon again?

Good luck - seems to be problems everywhere
  • Options
    cfkcfk Registered Users 4 Posts
    Will it be fixed or what?
  • Options
    HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts

CFK the same thing happened to my gold more than 10 times they will never help you i never got a response back either
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Customer Care is working through the holiday weekend, but the queue is still really long.
  • Options
    wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've lost around 450 gold in a month (from 11/1 to today). 100 was from a purchase, Amazon refunded me. Have had a ticket with Glu since 11/14, no response. Gold won from bounties usually disappears in an hour or so. Gold won from leveling up goes away too. Big problem IMO
  • Options
    HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts

Ive had the same problem many times because of that ive lost over 325 glu credits and still have never gotten them back
  • Options
    welganowelgano Registered Users 1 Posts
    My gold coin is cleared and doesn't add in each level or other situation that I win. Unfortunately your suggestion about delet the folder ( com.glu.android.gwallet ) didn't work.
  • Options
    wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    Over a month here and no response to my tickets. My guess is that it's a problem they can't fix and they don't want to admit it. No holiday events for me it looks like