Lost Levels

I have been playing this game for a long while, I was at lv44. I started the game to play and noticed I'm at level 16.
everything was lost. Levels, Guns, Bounties and all my time wasted.

has this happened to anyone and how can I fix?

Comments

• PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Submit a Customer Care Ticket to GLU! Same thing happened to me a while back
  • Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    Same thing happened to me recently, I went back about 3 months. They looked into it and weren't able to restore my progress so gave me some gold instead, which just about covered what I'd spent on the special weapons I'd bought and lost (my gold balance had stayed the same as when I last played, when it was actually higher the first time round at the point to which I returned, if that makes sense...)
    I've now just about caught up to where I was, one bounty waiting to complete (again). They advised leaving the game connected for a while after you've finished playing to ensure your progress is properly saved to the cloud.
    xx
  • Rene SookdeoRene Sookdeo Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lucy D. It's now December and they still never respond back to me and I continued to ask nicely for help. All I get is an auto responder saying someone will get back to me.
    you got lucky.
  • frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Lucy D. It's now December and they still never respond back to me and I continued to ask nicely for help. All I get is an auto responder saying someone will get back to me.
    you got lucky.
    same here they keep asking for my receipts which I have sent them 6 times and still nothing apparenty they have problems with their email too. I have contacted FB and wrote a BBB complaint about them and now waiting for their responce.