Options

shot delay on kindle fire hdx

ObetronObetron Registered Users 4 Posts
So a couple months ago when the game updated I started have an annoying delay shooting. The game is unplayable now. I enjoyed this game, played tons and had all the weapons and completions. Now I rarely play because you cant make the kills hitting running game with such delays shooting.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Obetron wrote: »
    So a couple months ago when the game updated I started have an annoying delay shooting. The game is unplayable now. I enjoyed this game, played tons and had all the weapons and completions. Now I rarely play because you cant make the kills hitting running game with such delays shooting.

Did you try uninstall and reinstall from device not cloud? You will not lose progress or anything. That may work.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    How do you save to cloud?? I know it may seem like stupid question but I don't know.
  • Options
    How do you save to cloud?? I know it may seem like stupid question but I don't know.

If you are using a kindle tablet it is automatically saved 2 ways, cloud and device. If you get low on storage you can uninstall a game from device. It will be saved in cloud(progress intact). Then reinstall it to device when you want. Always be sure the wyspersync is always turned on. It is in the settings under Amazon game circle.
  • Options
    DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks I will check on that. I have a kindle that my wife and daughter gave me for Christmas last year. I am not much on these things but enjoy the game and reading.
  • Options
    Thanks I will check on that. I have a kindle that my wife and daughter gave me for Christmas last year. I am not much on these things but enjoy the game and reading.

I also forgot, you will have to download each region. But it tends to fix some issues. You may want to try rebooting the kindle first. Press and hold the power button (ignore the prompt "do you want to shut down device") until screen goes black. Then press an hold a few seconds until it comes back on. I hope one of those works for you~T.F
  • Options
    cheeweecheewee Registered Users 4 Posts
    Re installed 3 times and not once has it saved my progress
  • Options
    Your not using Whispersync.