Options

When can we see Deer Hunter on Mac or PC again?

Am patiently waiting to hear when or if Deer Hunter will be ported to the Mac again? Glu mentioned that they're working on it, but it's been over 6 months. It was excellent on a 27" iMac and looked forward to each new zone...

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    No idea. I assume that you can play on Facebook with your mac though. You would need to start over.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    KimiF1KimiF1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    No idea. I assume that you can play on Facebook with your mac though. You would need to start over.

Thanks. Unfortunately I have about $1.934 million in points and have maxed out on level 9. It's still fun but wish that GLU would update the game for Mac's.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    KimiF1 wrote: »
    Thanks. Unfortunately I have about $1.934 million in points and have maxed out on level 9. It's still fun but wish that GLU would update the game for Mac's.

The Mac updates roll out much less frequently than the other platforms. That's not to say that they halt entirely, but they progress at a much slower pace. Sometimes, there will be a mass update and every platform will get brought up to date. So just hang tight and there may be an update coming.