Options

Thanksgiving Guns and & Christmas Guns

HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
1. Why are the thanksgiving guns still here becuase "ending soon is not correct"
2. Where are our christmas guns
3. i've done everything except buy 2 bows (the alternatives) & upgrade some of the bows & the region 15 A.R (the only guns I have not bought require glu credits only.)
4. The game gets boring after a while so we android people need something
5. Why is it that android players are not allowed to watch videos for glu credits & time we have to wait to get attchments yet we have the option right there
6. Why is that FB players got a reward like 1k gold for loosing there stuff yet android players have their gold stolen then you refuse to reply in ""customer service"" and we dont get anything
7. Why is it that 11-15 shotguns have a 2 second reload time yet region 16 has a 4 second reload time

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    HowAmI wrote: »
    1. Why are the thanksgiving guns still here becuase "ending soon is not correct"
    2. Where are our christmas guns
    3. i've done everything except buy 2 bows (the alternatives) & upgrade some of the bows & the region 15 A.R (the only guns I have not bought require glu credits only.)
    4. The game gets boring after a while so we android people need something
    5. Why is it that android players are not allowed to watch videos for glu credits & time we have to wait to get attchments yet we have the option right there
    6. Why is that FB players got a reward like 1k gold for loosing there stuff yet android players have their gold stolen then you refuse to reply in ""customer service"" and we dont get anything

1. Because Glu did not update the "status" of the game yet
    2. errr. nobody knows, probably Santa Gluaus is still forging them in his elvin scullery
    3. where is the question...seems like a statement to me
    4. yes we all agree, I only play when there are new updates/regions/series....
    5. because androiders can amass a large number of coins through the shared gwallet, unlike IOS or FB who have to toil to earn their gold
    6. Because FB players got decimated a few weeks ago when a bad glitch occurred and many lost their progress, so Glu made it up for them...As an androider I did not get my gold stolen, so if you did run into trouble, just be patient with customer service. They will reply eventually (happened last December and I got my coins back)

and welcome to the forums :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    1. Because Glu did not update the "status" of the game yet
    2. errr. nobody knows, probably Santa Gluaus is still forging them in his elvin scullery
    3. where is the question...seems like a statement to me
    4. yes we all agree, I only play when there are new updates/regions/series....
    5. because androiders can amass a large number of coins through the shared gwallet, unlike IOS or FB who have to toil to earn their gold
    6. Because FB players got decimated a few weeks ago when a bad glitch occurred and many lost their progress, so Glu made it up for them...As an androider I did not get my gold stolen, so if you did run into trouble, just be patient with customer service. They will reply eventually (happened last December and I got my coins back)

and welcome to the forums :)

Android player have their glu credits deleted yet we get nothing
  • Options
    because androiders can amass a large number of coins through the shared gwallet, unlike IOS or FB who have to toil to earn their gold - what do you mean by this
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    HowAmI wrote: »
    because androiders can amass a large number of coins through the shared gwallet, unlike IOS or FB who have to toil to earn their gold - what do you mean by this

if you are an androider and play other Glu games and collect gold coins playing those, then your gold coins total up (gold is shared among Glu games, through a file called gwallet)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    if you are an androider and play other Glu games and collect gold coins playing those, then your gold coins total up (gold is shared among Glu games, through a file called gwallet)

How do get to that file on an iPad?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    EiseleAir wrote: »
    How do get to that file on an iPad?

Only available on the Android platform. Does not work for iOS, Kindle, Facebook, etc.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2